welcome !

hi! it's me, the author. my name is jasper! so just to start this off, welcome. i'm just gonna tell y'all what this book is gonna have and stuff, so if you want, you can read this. i'm also going to be talking about requests here. well, anyway, i hope you enjoy my book!

1. i'm sure you can guess based off the title what this book is but i'm just gonna explain it a little more. so first off, this book consists of one shots and drabbles of the ship pegoryu/akiryu/renryu! if you clicked on this book then i'm sure you know what it is and where the characters are from. but if not, it's the protagonist from persona 5 x ryuji sakamoto from persona 5. some people call it pegoryu, others call it akiryu (that's what i prefer!), while others call it renryu!

2. this book will include (mostly) fluff, and occasionally angst, and maybe some other stuff!

3. angsts wont be happening often, but they'll happen once in a while if requested or if i decide to make 'em!

4. i will NOT be writing smuts or lemons. i myself am a minor and i find it very uncomfy to write, especially since they're minors as well. i wouldn't like to age them up simply because i want to write a smut, that's lewding minors which is. not. good. at. all. please understand my view on this. i will make no exceptions to this rule.

5. if you want to request, you can request here. keep in mind that i might not get to yours immediately since i'm also working on my own ideas and i have responsibilities irl.

6. i'm always up for constructive criticism! i'm still learning, and i enjoy writing stories like this. if you find that something is wrong within grammar, or something could be better with the way i portrayed a scene or anything of the sort, don't hesitate to tell me! as long as it's in a respectful manner, i'll be happy to listen.

7. i will be writing in all lowercase, so please don't come at me for that lmao

8. i will be calling joker akira from here on out unless they're in the metaverse. i like that name better, and it's what i'm used to.

9. i am in NO WAY saying that this is the only amount of words a one shot has to have to be a one shot, but in my writing i will have something like this:
(chapter name) || one shot
                   OR
(chapter name) || drabble

therefore, i have to separate the two. anything below 900 words is a drabble, anything above or equal to is a one shot.

10. i hope you enjoy the book and the stories! thank you for reading!