Bluetoothed Message

Lily's POV

I got to my car and unlocked it placing my bag on the back seat. I climbed in and waited with the windows up, everyone walking past, where was Emily? I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the car and started playing music while I was getting impatient, really impatient. Then straight up my favourite song came on, Spotify knows me too well.
"You should see me in a crown, I'm gonna run this nothing town. Make em bow, 1 by 1 by 1, 1 by 1 by 1".

TING, a notification came through on my phone scaring the living hell out of me. I looked at the time it was already 35mins since school has been finished for the day, I just want to go home already. I opened my phone seeing a message from a random number. I read the message saying "is this Lily?" Who could this be? How do they know my name? It's probably just a stalker fan... "yes this is, don't mind telling me who this is please?" "It's Billy" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

We get talking about the date and he tells me that he's not saying anything about it just that I have to dress nice. It's cute that he wants it to be a surprise, he's got a soft side after all. I decided to stop waiting and just call Emily. She picks up with no hesitation.
"Where the fuck are you?" I ask her with anger in my voice.
"Omg Lily, I am so sorry I forgot to tell you. Jason gave me a lift home today, I'm so sorry Lily" She says.
"That doesn't mean shit Emily, I'm still at school, teachers have even left".
"Lily, my wallet is in the console of the car go buy yourself some Starbucks, I'm so sorry and I'll pay for takeout Tuesday, again I'm so sorry" it's nice that she's willing to do all of this. She's a genuine bestie.
"I forgive you now, bye" I say and hang up.

I park my car at Starbucks grabbing her wallet out of the car console and walk in locking the car behind me, I walk in and see an empty booth down in the corner. I order my usual a venti caramel Frappuccino with a shot of coffee, whipped cream on top with a caramel drizzle, yes I'm very precise with my order. I grabbed my drink and sat in the booth that caught my eye before. I sat there silently drinking my drink when two little girls walked up me, I knew what they wanted straight away.

"Hi Lily, I'm such a big fan of your videos do you mind if we get a photo?"
"No, of course not!" I stood up and they both took photos with me, I thanked them and told them to make sure their subscribed. They both replied with "we already are" I smiled and gave them thumbs up sitting back down and continued to drink my drink. I finished my drink and made my way outside back in my car and drove home.