Her

Zach's POV

Lily. Her name just kept on replaying in my head. Her big brown eyes, brown hair and her long luscious eyelashes and her lips. She was perfect, she was beautiful. How could someone stand her up. I had to tell Corbyn about her, I just had to.

————————————————————————
Zach
Corbyn
Corbyn answer me
CORBYN!!!

Corbyn🛸
What's up bro?

Zach
Well, get this.
Amanda stood me up, last night.

Corbyn🛸
Haha, you suck bro!

Zach
You won't be saying that soon, trust me.
Anyways, Jack gave me his number, but I put the wrong number in and messaged this girl. She was beautiful, I can't get her out of my mind. He beauty was impeccable! We talked for a little, and she was stood up as well... is it fate or just a coincidence?

Corbyn🛸
1. I can't say whether it's fate or a coincidence, I don't think science has prove that yet.

Zach
Why is everything ScIeNcE with you?

Corbyn🛸
2. Good on you dude, hit her up.

Zach
Thanks and calm down I talked to her yesterday.

Corbyn🛸
3. No offence but no-one can be as pretty as Christina. She's the most beautiful person in the world.

Zach
Keep telling yourself that!
Anyways, I can't go to school today, I don't really want to "face the crowd"

Corbyn🛸
I will keep telling myself that and that's fine see you some other time. Bye bro👋🏻

Zach
Peace ✌🏻

———————————————————————

Lily POV

I had been in my bed all day, i can't stop thinking about him, he eyes, his earring, his tongue, his hair, omg his hair I just want to run my hand through it. Lastly, his jawline, it looks as if I could cut myself on it. Just talking about him is making me drool everywhere. I had to tell Emily about him.

I got out of bed and went to have a shower, I got dressed into this.

I messaged Emily and told her to meet me at Starbucks. I got in my car and drove to Starbucks parking right outside and walking in.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today?" The lady behind the counter said.

"Just a venti caramel Frappuccino with a shot of coffee and whipped cream and caramel drizzle. And my name is Lily".

"Ok that will be $6.70 thank you Lily" she says, I hand her the money and wait. I then hear a masculine voice call my name. I walk and collect my drink, as if on cue Emily walks through the door. I tell her I'll be over in a booth and wait for her to walk over.