page 2

The next day Lucas and I, went and took Amir out of school and daycare. We dont know what were going to do. We both have to work during the day, so who's going to watch amir? Lucas is already at work. He gets off in about two hours.

I called all the numbers from the babysitting sites and it seemed like for ever since i found someone. Her name is Jasmine, and she's 16 and she's homeschooled so she has time on her hands. I hope she's a good baby sitter, and has a lot of patients because Amir is a lot to handle. I've token off work today since she can't be her right now. Anyways i need time to explain to amir that hes not going to be going to school anymore.

"Amir! Come down stairs please!" I yelled out to him. I looked over to he stair case and saw a little black wolf running down. Oh crap. I ran over and picked him up. He was shaking and whimpering. My poor by was scared. " Hey baby, hold on I'm gonna call daddy. Its okay, calm down."  I kept him in my arms as i picked up my phone and dialed Lucas number.

He answered at the third ring. "Hey babe wassup? I'm kinda busy right now." I knew that he was at work of course he was busy. "Uh yea i know your busy but can you come home for a while. Lucas turned into a wolf again and i think hes having a panic attack." I heard him take in a big breath, "okay babe im on my way alright, just pet him and keep talking to him. Use your wolf to speak too him since he cant speak to you okay. " "okay Lucas, just hurry please."

I hung up the phone and sat Amir down in front of me and closed my eyes. When i opened them again i was a wolf and little amir was one too.  Now that i am a wolf i can talk to him again.

I looked at him ad began too speak.  "hey baby its okay, come here." He slowly started to walk towards me then paused. "Mommy is that you?" I nodded my head and said "Yes its me amir, i need you to calm down baby. If you wanna go back to human you need to calm down" He started to cry again "But mommy im scared, i don't know how!" I knew he was scared, i just wish Lucas was here to help me. "Amir i know your scared but you-" i was cut off by another wolf popping up behind amir. He was far behind him. Lurking through the trees. He wasn't moving or anything. Just standing, watching us.

Who is that? I'm in amirs mind so that's not possible for another wolf to be in here unless its Lucas...but Lucas isn't a gray wolf, He's brown. So who is that wolf. I soon saw the wolf look like it was about to come out the woods. I ran and grabbed amir with my mouth and threw him on my back. "Amir stay on me okay! What ever happens do not let go!" I turned around and started running far as possible away from the wolf. I looked back and saw he was running after us. I kept running, it seemed like i was loosing him but i knew he wasnt gonna stay far behind. I stopped at the next big tree i saw and told amir to hop down.

He did as told and i told him too hide inside the open tree hole. He ran inside and i saw the gray wolf running up towards me. I got ready to fight. I looked over at amir and told him to keep quite and that i love him. Once I looked back at the wolf he was jumping in the air and ready to attack. Asthen taught me better than that, i back up and watched him fall flat of the floor. As soon as he hit, i ran up and bit him right on his neck. It screamed out and threw me off of him.

I hit my back on the tree that amir was in. I looked down at him, and saw my little baby scared. I then turned back and ran back towards the gray wolf and we began to fight. I felt his claws scratch down my left arm. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me towards him. I jerked his way and felt blood coming down my neck.  As i was lying on the floor he came up to me and i kicked him with my hind legs, pushing him a good distance away from me. Long enough for me to regain my balance and stand up.

As he started to run at me again, a brown wolf came and tackled him onto the ground. I was confused at first then realized it was Lucas. I ran over to amir to make sure he was okay. After i checked him i ran over to Lucas who had the gray wolf pined down. " Who are you?!" He screamed at him. The wolf just laid there and stopped moving. Soon he just vanished into thin air. I stepped back and saw Lucas paws now on the floor instead of on the wolfs neck.

"What the hell?" I looked over to Lucas. "Babe lets just get Amir to change back and then well talk okay"

_____________________________________________________

Its now nine o'clock and Lucas just got done putting Amir to bed. im still in shock about what happend today. None if this maes sense...It shouldnt even have been possible.

"Hey babe,do you wanna talk about it now?" I turned towards the door where lucas was standing. "Um yeah, sure we can talk"

He walked over to the bed and sat behind me. His hands laid on my shoulders as he started rubiing them. "Angel calm down, i can fill how stressed you are. But i actually know what that wolf was" I turned around and faced him. What did he mean he knew what the wold was? "What are you talking about?, Who was the wolf!?"

"Well it isnt a who, its a what. Its called a dream killer. Its something younger wolfs can dream up to protect them self when ever there scared of something." I stared at him in disbelief. What could little amir be scared of?

"Lucas what would he be scared of? Nothing has happend to him."  Lucas stood up from the bed and walked back over to the door. " We dont know that babe, anything couldve happend before we got to him. Ever wonder why he was alone in the woods that day?"

----------------------------------------

Sorry it was short, guys tell everyone about this chapter! And im letting you guys know, This chapter will be re-edited!

VOTE

LIKE

FOLLOW