三十 | Chapter 30 | Arc 0.30

❝ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

There was a terrible rumble from deep in the belly of the forest that struck fear into every living being. Then the earth began to move as if it were a wave on the sea and trees that had stood for centuries crumbled into the ground causing leaves to rustles harshly.

When the sound footsteps struck the noise was many magnitudes louder than thunder. The roar was at an intensity they never experienced before. The trees themselves  were shaken like a dolls house. They ran and ran deeper through the forest, trying to find the exit. To escape from this nightmare.

❝Ah!❞ She yelped when one of the tree branch was heading her direction, knocking her flora designed fox mask off her head. The ravenette water user paused, quickly turning around to grab the mask which is a few feets away from her and the group.

Sabito being the first one to notice her sudden change of direction, he shouted ❝Makomo, we don't have time!❞

❝But it's from Urokodaki-san!❞ She cried out, picking her mask off the ground and quietly bringing the mask to her chest, sighing in relief ❝Makomo!❞ The call of her name snapped her out of her short moment, noticing a large shadow towering over her form causing the back of her neck stood up in alarm.

At first no-one moves, their brains unable to make sense of the input from their ears and feet. The ground is moving and the noise is like extended thunder only worse because the vibrations are coming from below. Then like time had stopped itself in that very moment but the heavy feeling of fear were pinning her down causing her body to freeze on it's own.

She thought it was the end of her life right there, the demon was far too close for her to escape. Is this how despair overcome hope?

Command the girl.

Like the little spark of a fire, an unfamiliar voice begin to speak once again.

In order to survive a deathly situation, as one of her masters, you're given the rights to command her.