Chapter 9: Here comes the pain

At the RAW headquarters.

Darius: And with Hell in a Cell done, up next is coming good old Survivor series, the only main event that we won't defend our titles from other Airheads.

Paul: But since you two are RAW material you have to face against The Revival who are now SD material after they won the SD tag titles from the New Day.

Jack: Paul, tell me is there nothing that we can't handle?

Paul: No, I did mean't that.

Then Triple H comes towards them.

Hunter: Hey guys, just wanna let you know that tonight you are going to do a segment of your opponents for Survivor series.

Paul: Great.

Hunter: But also you are going to be confronted by AOP to which will be determined for a match next week where you have to defend those titles.

Darius: I spoke to soon.

Jack: Are the other champions defending too?

Hunter: Yes, Survivor series will be in 2 weeks, this week AJ Styles and Shayna Baszler will defend tonight while you two and Blood Shepherd will defend next week.

Darius: Well time for a confrontation, shall we gentleman?

Paul: Let's get a move on.

At Dakota's side.

She was hanging out with Dario and Seth Rollins.

Seth: Man, in 2 weeks we are heading to war with RAW.

Dario: And I'm figthing against our brother, Roman.

Seth: Back at Elimination Chamber you put a good fight but Roman won.

Dakota: Yeah, you were doing so good. By the way how's Kairi?

Dario: Well she's at home and Asuka decided to lend me a helping hand to look after her and our unborn child.

Seth: Shit dude, I didn't know that you got her pregnant, congrats on the child.

Dario: Thanks. Also I heard tonight Styles and Baszler are defending their titles for Survivor series tonight.

Dakota: Againts who?

Dario: Well, AJ is fighting Strowman, I doubt he'll win. And Baszler is defending against a returning Nia Jax.

Dakota: Well I heard some plans for me being the captain of the 5v5 women's match at Survivor series.

Seth: That's great and I guess I'll try my best to be a memr for the men's side.

Dario: Well, gotta go business calls else where guys.

He then left.

Seth: Well Dakota, it was nice knowing you but I gotta go.

Dakota: Okay see you later Seth.

He then left.

Dakota: Now to find Darius.

She left to search for him.

At the arena.

The British Sentinels and Paul Hetman we're at the ring.

Paul: These two men have proven to be a dominant force on the RAW tag team division and they are proud as much as you all are.

The crowd cheers.

Paul: And tell us, who is next to challenge these Titans from England-

The AOP's theme hits and the crowd boos, the former RAW tag team champions Akam and Rezar have came back and they we're standing at the entrance.

Akam: You think you are dominant?

Rezar: Well we will show you what dominance means.

Akam: We are former RAW tag team champions and now we've comeback to take what's ours.

Rezar: Unless if you don't have the balls to face us!

The crowd boos at their choice of words.

Paul: My clients have the balls to face any team that division will offer. 

Akam: Well good, because next week you will face us with your ties on the line.

Paul was about o say something but Darius grabbed it.

Darius: Yeah, we have balls while we will knock yours out with a kick that they'll pop out of mouth's.

The crowd cheers.

Darius: You see, we wanted this glory, these people want us but they don't want you!

The crowd cheers and AOP are pissed and the marched towards the ring and brawled with the Sentinels as Heyman got out of the ring, Jack showcased his strength and pulled Rezar into a suplex, while Darius gave Akam a Dropkick which send him at the ropes before delivering a Clothesline sending him out of the ring before the former Cruiserweights gabbed Rezar and threw him outside the ring as AOP fled.

Backstage.

Dakota was matching the segment and she was proud that her man and his friend defended each other.

Dakota: I'm so proud of him, speaking off, I better go and find him.

Darius: There you are Dakota.

Dakota: Declan! How is my Emissary?

She ruffled his hair as he hugged her.

Jack snickered.

Jack: You two just went out on a date last week and you are this close?

Darius: Things can be deceiving Jacky, not anything you see is true.

Dakota: Yeah, we might be closer than you think.

Jack: And we have other things to worry about.

Paul: And not only that, Styles and Baszler retained their titles.

Darius: Well, we are gonna need all the help we can get to take down SD.

Dakota: And guess what I'm the captain of the women's team for Survivor series and I need to pick the other 4 members .

Darius: Well good luck with that, we are oof so we can prepare for AOP.

Dakota: OK see you next time, Declan.

She kissed his forehead and the Sentinels left and she also left to prepare for next week.

OK guys this is chapter 9, don't expect another update tomorrow so it's most likely Monday.

Peace out!