Chapter 18: Going solo

At the RAW headquarters.

Roman: Dude, I saw your partner getting injured yesterday.

Dario: It's tough to look.

Dakota: But don't worry, things will get better

Darius: I know, but I wanted to be on a singles career and I got my wish.

Paul: And the best person to guide you is me!

Roman: You know, Heyman is right, remember how he managed Lesnar before he retired?

Darius: Yeah, it won't be so bad, at least I got some people who care for me.

Dakota: Yeah you do.

She hoops his nose.

Dario: You know, you two are cute together, just like me and Kairi.

Roman: Speaking of her, I heard you got her pregnant bro.

Dario: Yeah, and I sense that we might expect the child over 2-3 months.

Darius: You got our support mate.

Dario: Thanks. All I need now is a challenger for the Rumble in 3 weeks.

Then the new RAW GM Edge walks towards them.

Edge: And you'll get one, after a 15 man over the top battle royal, and Darius you happened to be one of the competitors.

Darius: Sweet, right now?

Edge: Yes.

Darius: May I ask, who are the other men?

Edge: Let's see: Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Bobby Lashley, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Tony Nese, Cedric Alexander, Kevin Owens, The Miz, Ricochet and Samoa Joe. And as for you Dakota, your feud with Nia Jax will continue till Elimination Chamber.

Dakota: Here we go again.

Dario: Good luck man, just make sure you don't let either McIntyre or Corbin win.

Roman: You still carry a grudge towards them?

The Duke nodded.

Darius: Okay then, Paul let's get a move on.

Edge: Oh and if by any chance if a Face superstar wins the rumble, you Dario will change from Face to Heel as ordered by Hunter.

Dario: Sure, being a Face was cool, but playing Heel will be fun.

Dakota: Good luck and make sure you win baby.

Darius: Oh you know I will, come on Paul, let's get a move on.

At the arena.

All 15 superstars made their entrances and the bell rang and the Monster quickly eliminated Nese, end all Superstars turned their attention to Strowman and tried to eliminate him but he powered out, Strowman quickly grabbed Roderick Strong and threw him out of the ring, Samoa Joe then hit Strowman in the back and the Monster wasn't fazed and they started brawling, as did the the others.

"Fast forwards till the end"

There are only 5 superstars left, Darius, Strowman, Corbin, McIntyre and Ricochet. Strowman grabbed Darius and looked forward to eliminate him but the Emissary escaped his clutches and did a Dropkick sending the Monster at the ropes, McIntyre did a Clothesline eliminating the Monster, Corbin did End of Days to Ricochet before eliminating him, McIntyre and Corbin turned their attention to Darius and began stomping him and dealing him hefty damage before the Lone Wolf grabbed McIntyre and threw him off eliminating him, then he grabbed Darius's head.

Corbin: You're not winning this! I have some unfinished business with Shepherd and with me eliminating you, I get to have the chance-

The Emissary Head-butted Corbin before getting up and doing a Hurricarana sending him to the ropes, Darius then grabbed Corbin and did Angelic Influence before climbing the ropes for Occult Eradication and grabbing him and eliminating Corbin and the bell rang as the crowd cheers and his theme played.

Announcer: Here's your winner and the person who will challenge Blood Shepherd for the Universal title at the Royal Rumble... Darius Devilthorn!!!

Heyman got inside and helped Darius get up but their celebration was cut short by Shepherd's theme, coming out with a smile on his face and entering the ring and hugging Darius and whispered to him.

Shepherd: I'm going to Low Blow you, don't get mad, it's just a script.

Darius: I won't, I promise.

Shepherd then kneeled down and did a Low Blow to the Emissary's bad spot which shocked the crowd, Darius fell down to his knees and Shepherd delivered a Giga Savate Strike rendering him stunned, The Duke grand his title and raised it in the air with a arrogant smirk as the crowd boos.

Backstage.

Dakota: I'm so proud of you.

She kissed him.

Darius: Thanks, and you know you could've punch me mate.

Dario: Sorry man, it's just a script.

Darius: I guess your right.

Dario: Hey, at least the crowd will witness a dream match at the Rumble.

Dakota: He's right, baby.

Darius: Yeah, get ready to lose man.

Dario: I like to see your try.

OK guys now this is chapter 18, I'm updating again in just a few moments.

Peace out