16 Real Life

San pov

We arrived at the Adress soojin gave us and saw her standing there aswell.
"There you are guys! So yeah im soojin, 20 and stuff. No time for formals come on" We didn't even knew her but we all couldn't care less at that moment.

Soojin took the key she had of y/n's Apartment and opened the door for us. We all went inside and looked around for her, I directly went upstairs in hope to find something like her bedroom which I did. I slowly opened the bedroom door and saw her laying on her bed, crying.

"Y/N! Are you alright.. OMG im so sorry I couldn't help you" I directly went up to her and cuddled her, this was the first time I ever saw her and she looked even more beautiful and cute as in the pictures.
It felt like I known her forever

"San... Why did Jungkook cheat on me..." 'This idiot' I started getting really mad, but I didn't Show it because I didn't really want to make her even more sad so I just tried cheering her up and comforting her.
After some time the others entered the room aswell and started to comfort her aswell.

"Hey see. When he cheats on you he doesnt deserve you." yeosang said while the others membere were doing different things trying to make her laugh..

Your pov
At first when San entered the room you were wondering from where he knew where you live or even had a key to your house. But you didn't wanted to ask him right now you just wanted to tell him about what happened, and he actually listened. He just sat down next to you hugging you and listening to All the things you said, trying to cheer you up and it really worked.
When the other members and soojin entered you directly knew how the entered, after some time they all knew what happened and you eventually stopped crying, now looking at them and waiting for a reaction.

"You know what. You need revenge" Jongho said and Mingi and some others directly said that he's right and at the end we all decided to go to the City tomorrow...