25 REAL LIFE

You opened the door of the ateez dorm as it was open.
'Why is the door open.. I hope nothing happened'
You looked around and the room was really dark.

'San she comes' 'thanks hongjoong hyung' the guys were chatting through their mobile phone and at different places at the house so you couldnt he's ror see them.
You saw that something laid on the table so you went over to it and took of the Stick Note.

Where do you go if youre hungry?

You think about how weird everything is and if you should really go to the Kitchen. But int he end you did it anyway, scared that something Happened to San.
As soon as you stepped in the Kitchen you saw flower petals on the floor on followed them.
"What Happened here"

'Hey san. Y/n found the flowers and follows them'
'seonghwa thanks again for the help.'

'Im so nervous wooyoung'
'just wait I will tell you as soon as she is in the near of the door.'

You looked around some time and thought of many weird things

"Maybe some killer is here... HELL NO"
You try to calm yourself down but at your comment Yunho couldn't help but laugh which made you think heres really a murderer.

"OMG. IS HERE SOMEONE" you screamed almost crying. But as nothing Happened you just kept on going. At the end of the flowers Was another sticky Note.

First answer Was right. But now where did the journey start.

'SAN UPLOAD THE PICTURE ONT EH ACCOUNT SHE TAKES OUT HER MOBILE'
'No need to write in caps jongho'

"It must be instagram-"

-Where can I count all the Stars

-Where can I count all the Stars. -
Cuz when im with you nothing is impossible.-

You chuckle when you saw that post on soojins account. But why did she post a picture of you and San.
Wait Stars...
You walked in the direction of the garden.

'SAN SHE COMES TO YOU'
'thx wooyoung'

You open the door, scared of what you will see.

You went outside and gulped once everything Was beautiful.
There was a tree decorated with fairy lights. Everything Was in the nice lights which warmes up your heart. It really looked beautiful in the dark and there was no denying, still in awe about how the fairy lights in different colors hang around the tree. You looked on the floor and there were more of the petals and even more fairy lights. Your eyes started to tear up because everything Was beautiful.
Suddenly twilight started and you looked to the front starting at San who sang the first 3 lines.
He stood in front of you wearing a suit while Holding a bouqet of flowers, he smile really genuily which made your heart melt. You went upto him careful not to step on any of the decoration.

(this suit and hair) "San

"San.. This. This is beautiful!"
"not as beautiful as you... Y/N"

"Why did you do that.... You know beca-"
Before you could finish your sentence san said something.

"Y/N these are for you.. I heard these are you favorite."
You took the flowers out of his Hand and slowly started crying because your heart couldn't take All that.
"I hope I can be your favorite aswell... Because I love you Y/N" he sighed once and looked at your face coming in your direction a bit so you needed to look up to face him.

"You are my favorite already. I love you aswell San" he looked really happy and a big smile came across his face.
"Can i-" before he could finish the sentence you Presse your lips against his and after some second he directly kisses you back deepening the Kiss.
He layed one arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Im so happy I can finally call you mine."
"I was always yours."

"FINALLY. could you stop now with that cringiness." yeosang said and looked a bit disgusted.

Seonghwa came upto you and wanted to hug and congrstulate you but....

"DONT TOUCH HER"
"san I wanted to congratulate you two..." but sans grip on you waist tightened even a bit more.
He gave you a small peck on your lips before turning to his friends.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU Y/N" SOOJIN Suddenly screams when she came with Yunho, their Hands intertwined.

"The ship Club did a good job" Mingi said and the three of them started laughing..