-Chapter 1-

'Again this feeling. This feeling of being watched. It's awful. It feels like somebody is watching me all the time but whenever I turn around nobody is there. I feel like I'm going insane...'

Germany wrote those words in his diary and immediately turned around. The feeling started a year ago and it drove him insane. He was scared to tell anyone because they would say that he's crazy or something. Germany stood up and walked out of his room and down the stairs. He went into the kitchen to make some coffee. After it was done he sat down on the table and drank the warm coffee. Germany loved coffee. It was warm and it kept him up. "Maybe I could go for a walk..." Germany said to himself, got up and went outside. He walked for a bit and suddenly he felt that someone was behind him. He could hear breathing... slow and heavy breathing. He didn't dared to look behind him... He was too scared...

"Turn around" a deep voice said. Germany could tell he heard this voice before but he didn't know when. He slowly turned around. Who he saw made him step back. It was... his father. Third reich. The one who started ww2, killed so many people, betrayed the Soviet Union and killed himself with a shot in the head. "V-Vater?" ( F-father?) Germany shuttered. "Yes It's me" Third Reich said looking at his son. "You changed" "Of course I did! Why shouldn't I?!" Germany yelled. "Komm runter!" (Calm down) Third Reich yelled back. "Wieso bist du hier?! Ich dachte du bist TOT!" (Why are you here? I thought you were DEAD!) Germany said angry. "I was yeah... but you know with a little help of a few friends I came back. I watched you so long West" Third Reich grinned. "So you were the one who watched me all the time! Oh and Don't call me 'West' my name is Germany now!" Germany said. "So you changed your name and your flag huh?" Third Reich crossed his arms. "I'm disappointed" "Wha-- why?" Germany asked. "I saw that you and... Poland... like each other very much and you know how much I HATE gay people!" Third Reich said in disgust. "And? I don't care! ICH BIN NICHT SO WIE DU!" (I'M NOT LIKE YOU) Germany said, turned around and ran away....

_______________________________________

Yay first chapter done! I hope you like it!

So I don't have much to say so...

Germanboy666 out!