-Chapter 2-

Germany ran, he didn't stopped until he reached Polands house. He knocked on the door and then looked behind him. He couldn't see anyone behind him and he didn't have the feeling of being watched.

Poland opened the door slowly.

"Niemcy? What are you doing here?" the small Polish man asked looking up at Germany tired. "Poland I'll explain everything to you later but you have to let me in!" Germany said looking behind him again. Poland looked behind Germany. "What's wrong Niemcy? There's nobody" Poland said and stepped aside letting Germany in. "Thanks..." Germany said walking in.

Poland closed the door. "Let's sit down in the kitchen and you tell me what's wrong OK?" Poland asked. "Alright" Germany said and walked into the kitchen and sat down on one of the wooden chairs. Poland sat down next to him. "Alright explain it to me Niemcy"

-Time skip (because eyyy I'm to lazy to explain everything)-

"W-what?! B-But your father is... dead!" Poland shuttered looking at Germany in shock. "I know... but he was there..." Germany said looking down on the table. "We should tell America and Russia about it!" Poland said and got up to get his phone. "No...what if they don't believe me!" Germany got up and walked behind Poland. "They have to belive you! What if... omg... WHAT IF RUSSIAS DAD COMES BACK TOO?!" Poland yelled out in shock and ran upstairs only to come back a few seconds later with his phone in his hands. He quickly called America.

~the call~

Poland: America!

America: Poland what's up?

Poland: Is Russia with you?!

America: Uh yeah? Why are you asking?

Poland: OK that's perfect! Come over to my place... both of you... NOW!

America: OK?

~Call end~

"America is coming over and Russia is with him..." Poland said and looked at Germany. "OK... but what if Ussr is back too?" Germany asked looking out of a window. "Then I'm in danger I guess..." Poland said, walked over to Germany and looked out of the window too. Then they saw too eyes. Just for a second but they saw them. "OMG IS THAT HIM?!" Poland imeandly screamed. "He's here..." Germany pulled Poland away from the window. "I'm scared Niemcy..." Poland said and hugged Germany. "It's alright... everything is gonna be OK..." Germany said and tried to calm Poland down. After some time Germany looked out of the window again and saw the eyes just looking right into his soul. His eyes were filled with panic as he noticed that he could move. Then...everything went black...

Germany slowly opened his eyes. Everything around him was black... nothing was there... Just a black void. He wanted to move but as he looked down at his body he noticed it was covered in chains. Dark red chains. "I-is somebody there?" He called out. His words echoed through the room. Suddenly he heard footsteps. And then... He saw his father. "YOU!" Germany yelled at him. Third Reich just grinned. "Oh son... you're so weak" He said and Germany could hear that he was disappointed. His father always trained him to be as strong as him but... Germany didn't wanted to be strong. "What do you want?!" Germany asked as he tried to break the chains. "I want my land back" Third Reich answered. "W-what?! You can't have 'your' land back! It belongs to ME now and I'm ruling it way better then you did" Germany said and looked up at his father his eyes were filled with anger. "Oh if you don't give me my land back then I'll take it back by force" Third Reich said looking down at Germany. "Do what you want but you'll never get the land back!" Germany yelled. "Oh we'll see about that..." those were the last words Germany heard before he blacked out again...

"NIEMCY WAKE UP!" Poland screamed tears running down his cheeks. Germany slowly opened his eyes and saw Poland, Russia and America looking down at him with worried looks on their faces. Germany slowly sat up. "Oh God you're still alive!" America said. "What...happened..." Germany asked rubbing his head. "You blacked out after you looked out the window" Poland explained. "Is it true that you saw your father?" Russia asked looking outside through the window. "My father! Yes I saw him! And when I blacked out he was there...and he talked to me..." Germany said looking down. "Well? What did he say?" America asked. "He wants 'his' land back..." Germany told America. "What?! You can't let him take it back!" Poland yelled. "I won't let him take it back but he said if I don't give it to him he'll get it with force" Germany said and stood up. "We can't let this happen! Maybe we can kill him" Russia said walking to Germany. "Are you sure... I mean he was dead and now he's back..." Germany looked at Russia. "Maybe there's a portal or something that's conceded to the Underworld!" America said looking at Russia. "You watched to much anime with Japan America..." Poland sighted. "But I need to say it sounds realistic I mean how did my father came back?" Germany said getting his phone out of his pocket. "What are you doing?" Russia asked. "I'm calling Japan" Germany said.

_______________________________________

Second Chapter!

I don't have something so say so bye

Germanboy666 out!