|| 11 ||

* English words *

Part 1

° Don't wipe away your tears , wipe away people who caused it.

° Do something today that your future self  will thank you for.

° I'd rather have a life of ' OH Wells ' than a life of ' WHAT IFs ... '

° If you ever get the chance to treat them well how they treated you,  I hope you choose to walk away.

° You can make mistakes , but you aren't a failure until you start blaming  others for those mistakes.

° Sometimes in life you just need a hug , No words, no advice just a hug to make you feel better .

° Today is gonna be a good day,
and here's why : because today at least you're you.    * Imparted *

°  There are many colourful flowers on the path of life , but the prettiest have the sharpest therns .

° Even if you act like it's nothing , you're waiting and you know you can't do anything about the sadness showing around your lips even as your smile , I can feel it.  * Inverted *

° You taught me a lot about love , even if you couldn't give it to me.

° people die everyday. Some mentally, some physically and other emotionally.

° You are gonna hit a  point where you're no longer interested in convincing people that how you feel and who you are is valid , and decide that as long as you know the truth and what works for you , that's all that matter.