Forbidden

What to know before reading: These Imagines will contain mature content, so please be cautious. All characters are depicted at 21+. Point of view will be in third person unless stated otherwise. Note for Shinrasgirl: You asked for reader to be learning under young Xehanort's master as well, but I thought it would be easier to write about a master everyone knows about (since they don't mention who his master is). I hope you don't mind! If you prefer your original idea, please let me know and I'll be happy to change it! Enjoy reading!

Imagine: Reader is a transfer student learning under a master, and young Xehanort is a dominant type.

Warning: NSFW

_____

_____ pants with exhaustion as she deflects the colorful keyblade, quickly jumping back as she dodges the flame that followed. As she lands gently on her feet, she holds her two keyblades up against her sparring partners, watching the master wizard hold his hand up in the corner of her eye, indicating the end of the sparring match. "Excellent work, Axel, Kairi, _____. You have all improved significantly. This ends your evaluation for today. I will see you all next week for your next evaluation. I wish you luck with your further training with Merlin." Yen Sid speaks softly before nodding them off. The three students smile as they leave the room, starting their trip down the stairway. "Goodness, I was so nervous about this week's evaluation! I was afraid he was going to pin the two of you against me this time!" Kairi exclaims, stretching her arms out.

Axel chuckles, patting the two short students' heads. "Even if he did, you would have done just fine. Amazing job though, _____. You did well against Kairi and I." _____ smiles widely as they reach the bottom of the stairway, and outside the tower. "I'm so glad I'm doing well. When I followed Kairi's journey and transferred from our old high school, I was worried I would forever be behind. Now I'm kicking your guys' butts!" Kairi chuckles and sticks her tongue out playfully before smiling brightly and facing _____, holding her hands behind her back. "Axel and I are gonna get some sea salt ice cream for succeeding this week's evaluation. Do you want to come with?"

_____ smiles meekly before seeing a shadow swiftly pass by and hide in the bushes, unnoticed by the other two novice keyblade wielders. "Actually, I have some errands to run. My brother is coming home late from work today, and I'm in charge of dinner!" Axel and Kairi pout slightly before nodding, waving her off. _____ returns the wave, watching them disappear from view before turning around and following the small shadow. She followed it through a portal and found herself in a long hallway of doors, the small shadow taking the form of a bunny before continuing to lead the way. As she continued walking, she couldn't help but think about her friends. She had kept up the facade of having a lovely brother and home to always return to, however, no one knew that her situation was different than she let on. One that they would never understand...

She reaches the last door as the bunny looks at her before vanishing. She bites her lip softly before taking hold of the doorknob and opening the door, closing it behind her as she walked in. She already felt his presence, walking towards him. "You made it a bunny today." She speaks softly, smiling. A long shiver runs up her back as she felt his presence appear behind her, his hand sliding up her arm before shifting to her hip. "I figured you'd like something like that. Was I wrong?" She shakes her head, turning around to face him. "Not at all. Rabbits are my favorite animal. Did you already know that?" He smirks, pulling her closer as his bare hand slides under her shirt and caresses her hip. He gently starts to push her back, laying her down on the bed as he crawls over her. "Perhaps. Or maybe it meant something else..." He hints, leaning into her neck and leaving kisses all over as he nibbled the sensitive skin.

_____ bites her lip to hold back a moan, easily understanding what he meant. "Is that so? Are you gonna use the bunny every time you want to do this now?" She asks, only to cup his face with her hands and press her lips against his in a deep kiss. A shy moan slips from her lips in guilty pleasure, not remembering the last time she got to be with him like this. She wished she could be with him like this all the time. But Sora and the others were always around. It was always difficult to slip away. But today, she finally has her alone time with him. The shy moan seems to trigger him as he immediately pushes her shirt over her head, breaking the kiss momentarily as he quickly kisses down and unclasps her bra from the front with his teeth, purposely leaving streaks of saliva on the nearby skin. A shiver crawls up her skin again as the bra falls apart, his tongue running across the newly exposed skin. It reaches one of her hardened buds as he slides his hands down, easily dipping into her excessively short shorts and pushing them down and off her legs.

She shivers once more, the room feeling colder before sitting up, straddling him, and quickly unzipping his organization coat, desperately wanting to see the tanned toned skin that was hidden from the eyes of the rest of the world. His beautiful skin is revealed to her as she slips the coat off and drops it on the floor, taking her turn to attack his neck with kisses and bites, purposely pressing her bare hardened breasts against his chest and grinding them against him. She feels herself become soaked as she leaves a hickey, no longer being able to hold herself back as she slips his hardened shaft out of his slacks and slides him into her core, causing a sweet moan to escape her mouth.

A growl radiates from the depths of his throat as all self control vanishes, causing him to snap and flip her around, pushing in deeper as he pulls her torso closer to him. He holds her firmly by her neck with one hand, gently enough for her to breath, but with enough pressure to let her know who was in charge, as his other hand slithers around her waist, allowing him to thrust with ease. _____ gasps and moans loudly through him gently choking her, feeling each thrust angled to hit her g-spot. "Y-Yes!" She whimpers out, the ecstasy becoming addictive as he removes his hand from her neck, grabbing a fist full of her hand and pushing her forward onto her hands and knees, now pulling and thrusting into her by her hair. Moans continue to flow freely from her as he squeezes her ass, giving her occasional hard spankings that made her jiggle. Groans start to flow from his mouth as well as they both start to become sensitive. He leans in, stilling pulling on her hair as he starts to thrust deeper. "Who do you belong to?" He growls into her ear, thrusting every couple of words. _____ moans out loudly, her pussy becoming soaked for her last few moments. "Y-You!" She whimpers as he tugs on her hair. "Who?" He asks again, his other hand wrapping around her neck and pulling her to his torso again, thrusting deeper than before as he gently choked her once more.

"You, Xehanort! I belong to y-ou and you only!" She yells out, climaxing immediately afterwards, Xehanort's climax following shortly after in a loud grunt and last thrust. Xehanort smirks, holding her weakened body gently. He leans in and kisses her cheek. "Good girl..." He whispers before pulling out and turning her around, lying her on the bed as he lies next to her, leaning on his hand as he admired her. After a moment of recovering, _____'s eyes open once more before looking over into his golden eyes, smiling gently. Xehanort returns a small smile before caressing her cheek. "You've been staying in that abandoned shed again, haven't you?" _____'s smile drops before looking away guiltily. "Kairi was a nice roommate, and was nice to offer to share her apartment. But I feel as though I don't belong with them. So I told them I had a brother that was away from college, who returned and bought an apartment together. I feel safer in that shed than in anyone else's home. Besides, I figured it would be easier to see you more often if I didn't live with anyone else..." She speaks shyly, a light blush glowing on her face. Xehanort remains quiet before wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her naked body against his and burying his face into her neck.

"How would you feel about living with me?" _____'s eyes widened before she turned to face him in shock. "What? Really? But I thought you wanted to be work with Sora and the others to become a keyblade master? How would I hide that I'm living with one of their enemies in the castle that never was?" Xehanort smirks, laying a small kiss on her lips. "It wouldn't be in the castle that never was. I bought an apartment in Twilight Town. I can come and go as I want with the portal, and you can say your brother left the apartment to you to study abroad again. Then, I can see you and fuck you whenever I want." He ends in a growl, nuzzling his face into her neck once again as he leaves more hickeys on her neck. _____ gasps, moaning softly before rolling on top of him and wrapping her arms around his neck, grinding her entire body against him. She smiles brightly before kissing him deeply, feeling his cock hardening under her quickly. "I would love to live with you, Xehanort." Xehanort smirks, snapping his fingers as a shadow turns the lights on and reveals the beautiful apartment they were in. "Good. Welcome home." _____'s eyes widens once more as she looks around, sitting up. "Oh my goodness, it's beautiful!" Xehanort smirks and snaps his fingers as the lights are turned off before he pulls her closer again, lifting her hips and allowing his hard cock to stand. "You can look later. Right now, you're mine." He growls before slamming her hips down on his cock again, causing her to gasp and moan out once more. _____ giggles before pressing her body against him, kissing him once more. "I'm yours forever, baby."

A/N: And second imagine is finished! I'm super sorry this took a while, but it's still quicker than my other book requests, so my promise is still there! I hope this one worked out well for you guys, especially the requester. In any case that you guys didn't catch on, the bunny was supposed to refer to the simile "fucking like rabbits" ;) Anyway, thanks for reading, and look forward to the next request I complete!