1

six months after break up

What have I done for six months?

Well for the first week I lay on my couch watching the office. Reese came to find me and told me to get to work or I was fired. I wrote another album but I couldn't make myself go on tour or make music videos they did make me go to a photoshoot for the album cover tho.

The album had seven songs on it again the songs were basic instinct, Circles, where's my love, my everything, fall apart, words I didn't say, and lovely. The album was called To Love And To Loss.

I don't think they would have let me go on tour anyways the album wasn't very popular because of how sad it was. That did bother me. My career was suffering because of him.What did he do this whole time? Post pictures with her, make videos with her, he even tweeted about her! Was I jealous no!

Yes...... You can never get over people we love. I wasn't over him yet he was clearly over me! All this bothered me! If he really loved me we could have worked things out! Could we have? I need to stop second-guessing myself! I couldn't let him get to me! Right now I need to focus on my career!

That's what I did. I made my third album. This time it was a mix of love songs and sad songs. The songs were Nicotine, Rhythm of your heart, Shooting the moon, Born to be yours, and Want you back.

The album was popular not as much as the first but more than the second. One song really stood out tho which was Rhythm of your heart.

Today I was going on television to perform Rhythm of your heart then they wanted to do an interview. Reese had forced me to go she thought it would be good if I actually do something but it would also be good for my career.

It was the same as the other two sit sing then questions. This time I would tell them what they didn't want to hear. I wouldn't let Ethan know his life was better than mine no way. He would find out how much I didn't need him.

"What a lovely song! That one is going to be in my head for a while!" The host says taking me out of my thoughts. "This new song what's it about?" She asks

"Well, it's about how the past." I say plainly she blinks "About Ethan? Whatever happened to you guys?" I sigh "Well the fans pulled us apart they pushed me a little too far until I crack." The host looks shocked then recovers "So you miss him?" I think for a minute

"Yes. It's too late now but we could have worked thinks about." The host looks thoughtful then continues "Why is it too late?" She asked

"We've both moved on. I have Luca he has Summer we're both happy." The host is taken by my words this was the first time I'd told anyone I and Luca were dating.

I felt bad for Luca since he liked me but I was just using him to get to Ethan which I knew wouldn't work. It was worth a shot tho. Right? The host cut to commercial and I left the studio. Luca was waiting for me outside.

He kisses me deeply. He always did this. I hated it. Ethan was so much better in every way. I needed Ethan more than this guy.

We pull apart and he takes a quick picture of us. "You can post this on your Instagram." He says plainly

Another thing I didn't like about him was how he always wanted me to do something for him. It was always about him. I post the picture anyway cause I didn't care.

(No photo cause he's not important ;))

He kisses my head softly then he looks away from me. I could feel how tense he was. I pull myself out of his grip to see Grayson. I run into his arms tears rolling down my face.

"Hi to you too!" He laughs I laugh back. "Do you have a minute to talk?" I nod my head he wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads me away into my dressing room.

"Let me just tell it to you straight. You miss Ethan, You're only dating Luca to make Ethan jealous, and you wrote all your songs about him. Stella, you need him." I love how Grayson just knows what I want to hear yet he doesn't lie to me. He told me what I wanted to hear, how I wanted to hear it, but he still didn't tell me anything about Ethan.

"Your right. I need him. He broke my heart yet still a piece of me needs him. I need him to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay....." I trail off to think about how much I truly needed him. "Do you still love him?" Grayson asks hope sparkling in his eyes. "I never stopped." I smile letting a tear fall he wipes my tear away.

"Ever think he was doing the same thing? He messed up Stella that night we were planning on breaking up with her. She saw you coming so she kissed him. Luca was in on it he and Summer were paid by some of our fans to break you guys up. Summer doesn't care about Ethan and Luca doesn't care about you."

I hang my head. Of course, he never liked me. "I'm done with Luca and his drama! I never wanted this all I want was Ethan." I look up at Gray "You're just a plus." I wink at himHe laughs "Great well now everything is back on track." I look away from Grayson dramatically "Not yet."

"