Wierd Date

Beau came and got me for our date. "Please tell me where we're going" I pledded
"No" Beau laughed
When we got there I got out and took off the blindfold. I was at a beach.
I ran all the way down to the see and I jumped in. I had to save a little girl from drowning but this weird thing happened...I turned into a mermaid. I saved the little girl then swam back out to sea. I went on this rock and my legs dried as soon ask touched land. I got out my phone and surprisingly it was dry so I called Beau...this is all a big shock to me.
He answers the phone
B: babe where are you? Last I saw you were in the sea... A crab bit my foot and-
C: woah woah woah woah a crab bit your foot? I said laughing
B: yeah and I need to know where you ar-
C: *splash* I started swimming towards land and left my phone on the rock I froze everyone apart from me and Beau.
B: babe?, babe
B: ba-
Hello Beau, come in the water a secomd...please don't be scared there is no crabs here I said laughing.
Beau ended the phone call and looked at me in the water. "Fine" Beau said and walked into the water
Abracadabra abracade make him into a merman kinda like me I said in my mind. As soon as I said that he was now a merman.
"Woah" Beau said surprised.
"Follow me" I said to him and went back over to the rock. As beau followed he was still looking around trying to find me.
"Beau over here " I said as he looked up he caught my eye and smiled and swam all the way over to were I was. He jumped up on the rock and turned back into a human with legs. Wow that was awsome.
"Babe I have a secret" I said unsure
"I'm a Mermaid, I only just realised when I jumped in to save a little girl. She was drowning" I said as Beau listened carefully
"I am so shocked and I was thinking abracadabra abracade make him into a merman kinda like me. And it happend and you looked so beautiful I love your tail nd if you want when we come swimming I will rent out the whole swimming pool and every staff well I will freeze them then we can swim and learn new tricks.
" wait you have powers" Beau said
"Yeah. Well that's all I have discovered." I said back
"Should we go back?" I said?
"Then you can move in with me?"
"Yeah, beat you back" I said chalk gong him
3
2
1
GO!
Me and Beau jumped in and I was winning and I put out my hand for Joe to hold onto because I forgot to turn him back into a Merman and he was loosing his breath so I put his head up and he held his breath again then came back down. As we got to shore we got our legs back. I told Beau to freeze so I can unfreeze everybody and it won't look wierd because we were already walking. I unfroze everybody then froze then walked on once everyone had been unfroze.

As we got in the car I yawned and fell asleep. When I got home Zoe told me some amazing news.... She started doing YouTube videos. I said bye to beau then went in. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

Well this is a longer chapter. Hope you like it.
Love you all lots my little munchkins