Chapter 3

I woke up with my fuzzy blanket wrapped around me. The warmth surrounding my body like a cocoon. I yawned and grabbed my phone.

@abidazzlinrowan: good morning!! spent all last night watching Toy Story haha xx

I spotted a text from Catie.

Catie: what's wrong chicka?

Me: I have to fake date Harry FUCKING Styles and you CAN'T TELL NO ONE. IM NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU!

Catie: why is that a bad thing? ;) he's a sex god.

Me: he's an ass with class

Catie: man up girl. this is your dream of becoming an actor. I have to go! school time.

Me: bye :(

I sighed and I got up. I walked into my kitchen. Sneezing, I grab a box of cereal which happens to be my favorite. COUNT CHOCULA!! I grabbed a bowl and poured milk and cereal in it. My phone rung and I sighed. Why do people have to bother me when it's FOOD time.

The caller I.D was unknown so I answered it anyways.

"Hello?! Why are you calling me during food time?"

"Hey love, what a nice way to greet me"

Wait I know that husky voice. It's Harry.

"It's you. What do you want?"

"Management wants us to go shopping. Hold hands. Keep shades on but makes the Paps notice that I'm possibly in a relationship. Wear something pretty."

With that he hung up.

"HE'S SO.... UGH!" I groaned and went to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top, a green sleeveless vest, and black gladiator sandals. I started a hot bath so I could relax before I hang out with the grinch.

I walked downstairs and spotted a curly haired boy with shades on, a Rolling Stones shirt on, with tight skinny jeans that made his butt look perfect. Wait.. did I just..?

"Abi.. lets go." he said with a "I don't wanna be with you too." He put his hand together with mine which fit like a puzzle piece. Wait.. I didn't say that? did I?

When we got to the mall, I shoved a pair of aviators on my face. I got out of the car and grabbed Harry's hand, "come on Harry, lets go have some fun!" I fake a smiled. Harry chuckled, "wow, sarcastic much?"

When we got to Hollister, we separated to shop. I looked around the clearance rack because it sucks when you don't have job because your trying to be an actress which means not much money for you. I saw crop top I liked so I went to buy it. I decided to find Harry so I walked to the Men's section and looked for a curly haired boy.

Harry was looking at a shirt that was HIDEOUS! Like OMG. I walked behind him and said, "that's the ugliest shirt I've ever seen." I started laughing. His cheeks flushed pink for a split second and he sighed, "I know..." I rolled my eyes and pulled out a black button up, "here, this will go great with your eyes." He gave me a weird look and met his eyes with mine. We locked gazes for a split second and he shook his head and went to buy the shirt.

That was weird. I sighed and waited for Harry. He walked back to where I was and grabbed my hand, "would you like some coffee?" I nodded. We walked over to Starbucks and I sat down while Harry went to order our drinks. A girl that looks about 14 with big blue eyes walked up to me, "Excuse me? Are you Harry Style's girlfriend." I nodded, "I sure am!" Her eyes brightened, "Can I get a picture?" I smiled, "sure!" She snapped a SELFIE of us and thanked me, "thank you!! I'm glad you're Harry's girlfriend! you're so pretty." She asked what my twitter was so I gave it to her. She then had to leave because her mom called her over.

Harry walked back with 2 coffees in his hand. He handed me one. I made a face, "did you spit in this?" I raised my eyebrows. He chuckled and shook his head, "what did that girl want?" I smiled, "she's a fan. she asked if I was your girlfriend so I said yes and took a picture with her." He nodded and suggested that we should head back to my place because he has some interview later.

Harry drove in front of my apartment complex, "I had fun, Abs." he smiled. I nodded and said goodbye.

I got into my room and sighed. I unlocked my phone and decided to check twitter. I went from 10k to 230k? WHAT?! I checked trending hashtags and there's one that caught my eye #harrystylesgirlfriend oh my LANTA. That picture I took with that fan is all over twitter and also some photos of me a Harry walking and holding hands. That girl stalked us. Fans are crazy these days.

@abidazzlingrowan: had fun shopping with bae @harry_styles :) xx

I sighed. My life from on will be crazy.