Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

[First Chapter yay!]

Abigail:

I was awakened by the loud ring of my alarm. Groaning, I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock trying to disarm it. 

After failing at many attempts, I opened my eyes, squinting at the light shining through my curtains. I disarmed my alarm, sighing, "another day at failing to find an acting job." I ran my hand through my hair, slipping my feet into my fuzzy blue slippers (extremely comfy for the morning).

Walking into my kitchen I turned on my radio, blasting it like usual to annoy my neighbors in my apartment complex. I squealed when I heard my favorite band's (5 Seconds of Summer) song "Good Girl" click on. I dance while cooking eggs&bacon before my meeting with my manager about more acting jobs.

So lets get the basics through.. I want to become an actress, its been my dream FOREVER. Sadly I never get any acting jobs, I guess thats okay. My big break will happen one day!

After breakfast, I took a quick shower and put on my already assembled outfit, which was a pair of white skinny jeans, black flats, a pink floral crop top, and my hair pulled into a high pony tail.

I pulled into the parking spot with my white range rover (gift from my father) where my manager told me to meet her. The whole place was surrounded by paparrazis, I mean SURROUNDED. I grabbed my black purse and stepped out of my car, being spotted by the paps. I do a little scream while running through the paps to get to the damn door. I slip through the door, hearing the last questionS from the paparrazis, "ARE YOU HARRY STYLES SECRET GIRLFRIEND?" "WHATS YOUR NAME?" "WHO ARE YOU?!" Wait, what?

Why was I being asked if I was Harry Styles girlfriend? I drop it from my mind when I see my mananger, Molly, waiting at a meeting room door, "hey, Molly Olly!" She shakes her head, "I told you to stop calling me that, now lets chop chop.. you were almost late." She opens the door, "well, you try being attacked my papa-" I stop my sentence when I spot Simon Cowell sitting at the table. My eyes widen, "holy moly apple seeds.. your Si-simon Cowell!" He chuckles and motions me to sit in front of a young man (maybe in his early 20's) in a beanie, revealing brunette curls, with dark sunglasses on.

I sit at the table, nervous as hell, "so um why am I here?" I ask nervously. Simon clears his throat, "we heard you are a very good actress and just need a big break" I smile, "we want you to sign a contract that will last simply 1 year. The job we want you to do is date our client, Harry Styles, from One Direction." I nod lightly, "well you see, Harry hasn't been behaving very well." The brunette chuckles and removes his sunglasses, "I've been behaving just damn fine!" He crosses his arms, OMG thats Harry Styles!" Simon groans, "shut it Harry. So our dear Harry has been posted all over the news because he drinks too much, is getting a solo deal, selfish, hates his fan, hates everyone. All of this is bull.. so we need someone to show the old Harry to the paparazzis and mostly the fans. So fill this out and you will be the actress you've allways been." One of the managers of Modest! slides the contract and pen in front of me.

I grab the pen and sign my name

Abigail Rowan~

What did I just do?