Chapter 3

(Lol you thought I was dead.)

"Hey, hey, Athy." I whispered in athy's ear. "Hm? What?" She asked.

It was a bit of a strange request but I wanted to show her. Takoyaki. "See, I made this and I was wondering if you could taste test it." I asked her, handing out a tray full of my homemade takoyaki. She looked shocked as she looked at it, she stared at it for while. That's probably because she's never seen it before. But for some reason it seemed like she knew what it was, which was strange . "I promise it tastes good." I said. She snapped out of it. "Sure!" She said as she grabbed one and put it in her mouth. I was surprised she knew how to eat it. It was hot.

"You're such a good cook, Ae-Chan." She said smiling from ear to ear. Your smile brings me to tears. It's so pretty omg. I blushed, "t-t-t-thank you-" WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING YOU IDIOT.

"My, Princess. It looks truly yummy!" Felix said as he looked at the takoyaki. I smiled, "want to have a taste test?" I asked him, offering one. He gladly took it, "thank you Princess."

As soon as it hit his mouth, he made a weird face. I guess I'm not the best cook.

"Princess, his majesty has requested of you!" A maid called Athy over. "I guess, it's our morning tea time!" Athy said as she started to go. She suddenly stopped and looked back at me. "...."

Felix did the same. What? What's wrong? Why aren't you going? "Princess Aetarnithia... you-," Felix started. He looked down for a bit. "Uhm... I-," Athy once again started. "I don't know why your just standing there. Isn't father waiting?" I asked.

Ohhhhh, I get it now. They're trying to be considerate. Since, he didn't request to spend time with me. It's fine, it's fine, go~ I don't care about a tyrannical Emperor~.

"I'm busy right now, can you go?" I asked them. AH DARN I MESSED THE PHRASING WRONG! Athy and Felix sighed before leaving.

It's not like I care whether Claude likes me or not, I won't be killed either way. Since I'm an add on. I went back to my room. I had a very warm, loving family in my previous life. This is my punishment for having such a wonderful family and not appreciating it. Sometimes I wish I didn't die.

      "The Princess, quickly the get the others! The Princess has collapsed!" One of the maids yelled coming in the emerald palace. The other maids were frantic as they ran around. Athy? Collapsed? Why?! I felt panicked.

    It had been two days since she collapsed. Why? Why did this happen to her!? Also, why are so many sorcerers dying left and right!? Oh wait, Claude. But why can't they save her? HOW DARE THEY NOT SAVE HER!? I felt a deep rage inside me. If they can't save Athanasia. Then... ILL DO IT DAMNIT!

For the next month I trained my magic immensely, I was already really talented because of Claude's blood but I spent every waking moment on training my magic. I kept staying up to my limit which was 11 days and sleeping for 8 hours before continuing another 11 days of magic practicing. When I finally came out of the room, it had been a full month.

And I was super op and tired. But I can save Athy now! Just walk a little more Ae-Chan! Just a little more! I can save a-

I felt my consciousness fading. No no I can't keep her waiting any longer- I can't fall asleep right now! I need to keep g-

I collapsed and slept for two days. When I awoke, Athy was already awake. Turns out mom man turned into a little boy!

"Hah? Oh your that brat who mistook me for a girl," he said, "you finally came out of that room and you collapsed on the spot LOL"

"Did you save Athy?" I asked him.

"Your sister? Yeah why?" He asked. My heart filled with relief and gratitude.

            Tears fell from my eyes

Tears fell from my eyes. "WAAAAAAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I cried before grabbing his hand bowing before him.

"Hah?! Oi!" He yelled.

"Aetarndithia, what are you doing" I heard a voice say. That's not my name Claude, it's Aetarnithia....

"You dare bow your head to someone while you have those eyes?" He asked. I quickly got up and apologized.

"Don't let me catch you doing that again." He said before walking past me. Well, that was awkward. TIME TO SEE ATHY ATHY ATHYYY!

I followed mom man to Athy. When she saw me she looked shocked.

"Ae-Chan! You're here!" Athy yelled, "I was so worried because you wouldn't come out of your room!" I started crying right there. Thank god, and mom man, ATHY IS OKAY.

.