Chapter 4

From the beginning I could tell something was unusual about mom man. Why was Mom man suddenly a little boy? Well, Athy told me he used magic which suddenly reminded me of my magic studies that I nearly forgot because I was so happy to see Athy.
        Turns out Mom man became Athy's companion even though she has me- I guess her sister doesn't count. So, Mom man started to join our time together. He said that I was super advanced in my magic skills and I had a lot of talent; which made me happy. But then he ate my takoyaki and said it tasted weird. I'm starting to feel insecure about my Takoyaki.
         Also, Athy doesn't seem to like him very much. Whenever he's around she always yells at him for being disrespectful. I don't really mind him because he saved Athy so I'm forever indebted to him. Everyday I thank god for bringing Mom man into athy's life or else she would've been dead because I passed out.

         "Oh yeah, I've been wondering for a while," Mom man started the conversation, "Whats your name??"
         I pointed at myself? He nodded.
         "I can't believe after all those meetings you still don't know my sister's name," Athy yelled.
          "Idk, she just seems forgettable, I guess," Mom man said.

            I smiled, "it's okay, I don't really mind. My name's Aetarnithia but most people call me Ae-Chan or Aetti." He looked shocked.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I asked with a smile.

"You were named after Aetarnithias huh," Lucas mumbled. I blinked. Does he know Aetarnithias? I heard he was over 200 years old so he might've met him. How interesting.

He looked me over, "WOW, you're the complete opposite of him."

"Hah?" I asked.

"He had this discount blonde hair that had brown roots and these blurred jeweled eyes like," he laughed, "and he was weak in magic and weak in... everything."

"...but he's a famous emperor for being amazing-" I started.

"Yeah, he was super annoying," Lucas said.

"...."

"If I had known you were gonna be my companion, I'd rather have the whitey's boy as my companion," Athy grumbled at Lucas.
Lucas sighed annoyed as he raised his finger, "Then go befriend whitey's boy if you want to so badly."

Suddenly Athy disappeared. AHHHH!

"What did you do!?" I yelled at Mom man.

"I sent her to whitey's boy, obviously," Mom man said.

"How could you-"

"If wanted to go too you should've just told me," Mom man said before pointing at me too and suddenly I was in the sky. BITCH WHAT THE FUCK- I could feel myself falling from the sky like a tumble weed. AIM FOR THE TREE AIM FOR THE TREE-

I fell face forward into the grass.

"An angel?" I heard a voice. I looked over, right next to me was a Athy and a white haired boy who looked strangely had the same attributes of the Main Lead of Lovely Princess.

 I looked over, right next to me was a Athy and a white haired boy who looked strangely had the same attributes of the Main Lead of Lovely Princess