Chapter 2

Athanasia stared at me awestruck as I froze. "What is this," Claude said with his horrifically scary voice. I jumped up, then I realized I was on a table and I sat down again. "Felix!" Claude yelled. Felix approached us and said, "Ah...this is Princess Aetarnithia, remember?"
       "What?.....Oh it was that woman....ugh Charcoal?" Claude asked Felix as he stared at my face. "No...your majesty...it was Charlotte..." Felix relied. "Anyway, what is she doing here?" Claude asked. "I don't know, she just appeared." Felix replied as he picked me up and put me on the ground again. The tea was smashed, and I had disturbed the tyrannical emperor's tea time....WITH ATHANASIA!? I thought Mom-Man was gonna send me to Jennette!
        And why is Athanasia having tea with her dad? Could it be, the story's changed somehow? "Can you talk?" Claude asked me as he stared at me, apathetically. "Yes, I can..." I replied. "What? Don't tell me you're shy?" He asked looking judge-mental. Ah, what do I do. The people I had been avoiding for so long have suddenly appeared before me! What can I say, what can I do? I don't know!! "Do I look like my mother?" I suddenly asked him.
        The whole time this happened, Athanasia was staring at me shocked, but now she was looking at her father concentrating on his response. Well, I'm not sure why I asked that, just I had that question in my mind for a while. Since I don't have my mother, which I now know is named, Charlotte's black hair or green eyes.
         He stared at me for a while. "You...look like a recolor of her..." He replied. "Hah?" A RECOLOR!??????? I SOMEWHAT FEEL OFFENEDED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. "Papa, is this my sister?" Athanasia asked her father with her cute little face and hands. "Well, in legal terms...yes." He answered. Athy stared at me. I wonder what's going on in her brain. She smiled, "Hi Sissy!" She yelled to me. "Hi...older sister..." I replied hastily, my brain still very blank.
           "Papa! Where does sissy live? I want to play with her!" Athanasia asked Cutely. Claude stared at her for some time, "I think I put her in the emerald palace, I'm not sure. If you want to live there too, you can." Claude replied. "Yay, thank you Papa!" Athy yelled cutely. Okay, so in this universe Athy is loved by Claude. But what about our MC, Jennette!? Won't she come in and ruin my cute Athanasia's father-daughter relationship she's got going on rn????
            I won't allow it! I promise my life to cuteness! Athanasia de Alger obelia. I'll protect you from it all and become a friend you can adore! Jennette, look I love you but Athy is my one and only now! Goal set!