Memory Loss

In the past I've seen a few SonAmy stories involving with Amy having amnesia and Sonic gets concerned for her. This time I thought of having both of them getting amnesia.

Sonic characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

Artwork cover (c) GothNebula

----------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

Man, I feel like I got hit in the head so hard but my skull did not crack. God, why do I feel like my body got injured? As I recovered a little I see a strange pink girl lying unconscious. Wait, why can't I remember who I am and what am I doing here? I don't even know my name.

"Uhhhh.....what happened?" The pink hedgehog waking up from her unconsciousness.

"Are you Okay? Who are you?" I asked curiously.

"I.....I don't know my own name. And I can't remember anything" She said.

"Me neither" I said.

"Ow...my head. It's like I got hit really hard. Which explains we are suffering...." she continued.

"Amnesia?" I guessed.

"Maybe" She said and I helped her up.

Then I felt something hanging around my wrist in my cuff glove. I looked and it was a pink half heart friendship bracelet, "Huh? A half heart friendship bracelet?"

"I have one too. But in blue? Do we know each other?" She asked.

"Maybe. But if so how about we give ourselves nicknames?" I suggested since I can't remember our names.

"My half has roses on so call me Rose" She said.

"Okay. Um...perhaps call me Blue since I'm....a blue thing" I shrugged and looked around that we are in a huge hole.

"We better get out of here" Rose said.

"There's a tree root like a rope. You're lighter, you should be able to reach the edge" I said, pointing at the long tree root.

"Okay" Rose grabs the root and starts climbing up to the edge. As she got to the edge she reaches out her hand, "Come on, Blue. Reach for my hand"

I did so and she pulled me out of the hole, "Thanks Rose"

"No worries. Hey, look" She points at two backpacks; one pink with flowers and the other one blue with tiger stripes.

"Must've been our backpacks" I said and looked in them to find something that can help me gain my memories.

But all I found is my phone. Perhaps I could call someone to help us get out of this forest but that would be crazy.

"Let's see" I clicked on it but I can't remember the password. Aw man!

"Wait. Let me try something" Rose took my phone and blew her breath. It showed smudge marks of the code password.

"Whoa, smart thinking Rose" I took my phone and entered the code password. Then I clicked on phone numbers and it shows Tails, Knuckles, and a few other names.

Then it showed a picture of Rose with her name as Amy, "Amy? Your name is Amy"

"I see your phone number picture and your name is Sonic" Amy said.

"Okay so that's my name" I said.

"But my last name is Rose" Amy said.

"At least we know our real names. But our friends are Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Silver, Blaze, Rouge, and....Faker?" I scrolled down ever list of phone number, "Weird, a friend called Faker" I was astonished.