Dreams

Usually I don't know if a person with amnesia can regain memories from dreaming. Usually sometimes when I go to sleep and my dreams are filled with tiny memories from my forgotten past. Sometimes it makes me remember a few.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

That morning I woke up from my dream. I don't know if it was a memory or just a plain ordinary dream. It was about how I met Amy and saved her from some kind of robot counterpart of me. But we looked quite different; she had quills like mine, a green blouse, orange skirt and white shoes. And we were like very young.

I looked over seeing Amy's still asleep. Man she looks so cute sleeping.

"Rise and shine Rosey" I whispered to her and she woke up.

"Sonic, I had a wonderful dream" Amy yawned.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"I dreamed that I saw a big fluffy monster I thought it was you" Amy described her dream.

"Really? What did I really look like as a monster?" I asked.

"A mix of a werewolf. Maybe it's just a dream" Amy shrugged.

"I dreamed of us as kids. I saved you from a robot me" I said.

"Do you suppose it was a memory?" Amy asked.

"Maybe. It seems so real" I said.

"In my dream you act like a true hero" Amy said.

"Really Amy?" I chuckled nervously.

"Well, it seems that our real lives were about heroism I believe. But we don't feel like heroes" Amy said.

"Well, in the dream there was one thing I saw. Me running faster than a cheetah" I said.

"Let's go outside to see if it's true" Amy suggested.

-

Once outside, I had on my red sneakers ready to run; stretching my legs out so that the muscles in the legs don't get stiff and tight.

"Ready set....GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I started running but I went too fast like a jet,

"STOOOOOOP MEEEEE PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!"That's when I ran into a Stop sign hard but it made me stop with a hit in the face, literally.

"SONIC!" Amy ran up to me and shook me gently.

"Owwww...... my nose" I touched my nose.

Damn, Tails wasn't kidding when he said I was the fastest hedgehog alive. But I don't feel like the old me from before. It's like starting all over again. But damn that hurt hitting face-first with the sign.

"I need more practice remembering my speed power" I groaned.

"But first breakfast" Amy said.

"Yeah, at least the stop sign made me stop, literally" I chuckled.

Amy giggled as we headed back to the workshop for breakfast.

-

Afterwards, Amy and I went to the hills. From there we saw a playground. Something feels familiar; it's like me and Amy were kids and we used to play at the playground together with Tails and a red echidna.

"It almost feels like we've been here before but I can't seem to remember" Amy said and walks up the swings to sit.

"Me too. It seems we had fun here" I said.