Dark Sonic

(Amy's POV)

Looking at the photos in my album are really helping me remember my old life. So many pics of me with my hammer. I even found one of me wearing a pink princess like dress. Must've been a Halloween or a fashion contest. I see a pic of me as a ladybug and Sonic as a black cat. Possibly a Halloween pic.

"Awww I look so cool" I smiled at the picture.

Then I saw a pic of him as the cat holding hands with me as the ladybug in a flirty look while I had a surprised expression.

"Sonic being flirty? That's a bit weird. I never seen him like that" I stated to myself.

"Me being flirty?" A voice spooked me.

"Aaaaahhh!!! Oh, Sonic. It's you. How did you get in here?" I panted.

"The open window. Sorry I spooked you" Sonic said and say next to me on my bed.

"Sonic, I found these pictures of us at Halloween, you as a black cat and me as a ladybug" I showed him the pictures.

"Wow, I had no idea I flirted with you" He said.

"But you seem to do here or you acted?" I guessed.

"Could be acting. Besides, flirting would be like toying with someone's feelings. Flirting is not my style" Sonic said.

"Okay, then let's see next page of Halloween pic if there is" I turned next page.

But here was of us again in the costumes but me holding him close and kissing him?!

"Okay, I don't remember about the kiss" Sonic blushed.

"Me either. But this proves it" I blushed too.

"Do you think someone set us up to take a picture of us like that?" Sonic asked.

"Better ask our friends Sonic" I replied.

We first went to Cream if she knew about this.

-

After explaining she couldn't contain her giggles.

"Oh yeah you two were dressed as Ladybug and Cat Noir. But you two were just acting" Cream explained.

I gave a sigh in relief but to me if felt real.

"Thank god. But it looks so real. Who took the picture?" Sonic asked.

"I did, Mr. Sonic" Cream said, "With both of your permission"

"Say what?!" Sonic and I said in unison.

"But you Amy kissed him out of the blue as I took the picture. Not intentional by me" Cream said.

"I believe you Cream. Is there something else?" I asked.

"Well not much except for trick and treating afterwards" Cream said.

"Is that the costume Sonic and I are wearing? The ladybug and the cat boy?" I asked.

"Yeah, Cat Noir and Ladybug, two famous French superheroes from the cartoon show" Cream said.

"Okay. I suppose Sonic and I were inspired to get the suits" I said.

"Meow" Sonic smirked.

"Awww little kitty" I playfully pouted at him.

"Whatever you say mi.....lady?" He blushed at what he said.

"Well it was fun that day" Cream said.

"I don't know where that come from. Perhaps the memory into my mouth?" Sonic said with his ears folded in embarrassment

"You got another memory flashback?" I looked at him.