Chapter 5

Hey Guys, GUESS WHAT! I now have school...... :/ exciting right? yeah i know, so i won't be updating as often.

I have 6 periods a day, im year 8, just saying,

Mondays i have double science, then recess, then double humantities, lunch ( :D ) then double math, fun day right? ( note the sarcasum)

Tuesdays, i have Double art ( D: ) then recess, then humanitites again with woodwork, then lunch ( YAY ) then i have double P.E and for the other country peoples out there that dont live in Australia, P.E is sport, so uhhh baseball, soccer, football,tennis, and mini games :)

ANyway enough about my life, on with the story, sorry if its short or if i switch veiws :/

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I HATE FOURTH TERM PROJECTS!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Percy V

Pain, unbearable pain exploded in my stomach. I woke up with my head in Annabeths lap, she was stroking my hair. My guess was she was waiting to see if i would wake up or not. 

'Like what you see' i mumbled??? 

'oh gods Percy, never do that again, your lucky i had a piece of ambrosia left in my pocket' she scolded me. 

'Oh thanks'

After a while, i was feeling slightly better, so i decided to see how much mayhem i have caused, i looked aroud and saw an alarming sight. Maybe Hephestus is right i thought, i am very powerful. I looked around and saw debre everywhere; cracked boulders,rocks from the roof, i had even cracked the ground.

I looked around at Annabeth who was crouching over by a bolder chipping away at it with a hellhound tooth. 

"Hey, what are you doing?' 

"Just making a marker so we know not to come back this way, Are you feeling better? She asked concern Fleeting upon her face 

"oh you know, Stuck in Tartarus with my amazing Girlfriend, Sore back, What else is there not to love" I smirked at her 

"well" she sauntered up to me batting her eyelashes. Even in the dim light she looks amazing, like sure were both covered in dirt but she has the most amazing Grey eyes, what isn't there to love about her. She placed her hand on my chest and my breathing started to escalate. 

"Annabeth...what are you doing" 

"Percy, we could die down here, were both 17 Years of age, i think it's time we matured a little bit don't you" she said smirking at me 

"I'm not going to let you die down here Annabeth, I swear on the rive..." Before I could Finish my promise, she had pulled my lips to her mouth, She has never kissed me like this before. Desperation i think. She has her hands in my hair and she then poked my lip with her tounge implying me to deepen the kiss which i enthusiasticly did. I had my hands on both sides of her hips. Everyone at camp thinks that we have gone all the way ( had sex ;) ) But honestly We havn't one anything except kissed, like sure i may have stared at her a few times while we had been swimming but who doesn't. She is beautiful.

'Annabeth stop, I hear something' She pouts for a millisecond before she says

'Yes, i hear it to'

________________________________________________________

YOu dont know how much i hate myself for not updating :( :( :( :(