Chapter 4

We arrive at the pack house, I didn't really look when I went to leave last time. Its massive, I've never seen anything like it before.

"So what do you want to do?" Sebastián asks as we walk inside.

"Let's watch a movie, what movies do you have?" I ask.

"How about you look, all the movies are in the cabinet right there," he says and points at a cabinet in the living room.

I walk over and open the cabinet, it's filled with all kinds of movies. I find the big sick and put it in the DVD player and sit down on the couch by Sebastián. He turns on the tv and we start watching it. I drift off to sleep while leaning on him.

Im in the dark room like I was before but it's different light is coming in.

"About time you woke up you worthless hybrid," he says.

"I'm not worthless," I say.

"You can't do really anything as much as purebreds can but I can sell you and your baby," he says.

I hear a faint cry of a baby from out of the room.

"No, not Tia don't do anything to her," I scream.

"Tia will be sold for more than you she's more of a purebred than you," he says.

"No," I say struggling to get out.

He laughs at me for crying for the baby.

"Krysabelle wake up," Sebastián says.

I wake up to see Sebastián shaking me.

"What did you dream of you were screaming and saying a person's name it was Tia who is that?" He asks.

"Tia was a baby, my baby but I didn't know where she was, I was in the same room as before, my capture was in there he was saying he was going to sell me and Tia. My baby is going to be sold," I say and I start breathing hard.

"Chris start the car and order us plane tickets to Iceland, we have to pay someone a visit," he says to Chris.

"It's okay we'll know how to help you but you'll see your future live it, all the pain you will feel, only once every thousand years a wolf, right after there wolf starts talking to them it happens. They live there future in there dreams but they have more gifts than just that, the person that we are going to meet is a witch she will help you with this gift," he says.

"Where are you in this dream? Why do I have a baby? Did someone rape me? Did I have sex with you? Gross, did we get married?Why did I name my child, Tia? Out of all the names I chose Tia, why not Madylin or Isabel or Juliet, why Tia? How could I pull those chains up like that in my last dream? Why does it alway have to be in that dark room? What does my baby look like? Did I have more than one? Am I seriously going to be a mother before I'm twenty?" I ask all those questions.

"Either locked up or trying to find you. That's what mates do after they find each other. No one will ever do that to you, I won't let it happen. I guess we got married, I guess you liked the name. Like her mother you, probably and that's around the age when mates first have cubs," he says answering them.

"My stomach is going to be big, Ugh. I'm going to stretch out my clothes and I have to get ugly clothes to wear, my dads going to be mad," I say feeling sorry for myself.

"You're going to look beautiful," he says and hugs me.

"Your going to have to deal with me with my hormones," I say and laugh.

"Already have to," he says.

"No you don't," I say and try to get up but he doesn't let go.

"We aren't leaving until we have to," he says.