Chapter 5

Pic is Sebastian

Pic is Sebastian

We get on a plane when the sun is just rising up above the horizon. I fall back asleep once I get to a seat.

The Dream

"Wake up you worthless hybrid," a man says.

"What do you need? You already took my child and almost beat me to death, what else do you need me for?" I say weakly.

"To take over your pack," he says.

"Then kill me," I scream out.

I hear people screaming and running from outside the room. The man walks out of the room but then is thrown back into the room by someone. I look up and see him. I see Sebastián. He rips the chains off me and hold my face in his palms. He gives me a kiss on the forehead then picks me up.

I wake up and slowly get out of the seat, I walk over to Sebastián and a start to shake him.

"Sebastián wake up," I say.

He swings an arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I laugh as my face is laying on his chest. I push up to get off of him, he doesn't let me go.

"Let me go," I say.

"You came to me first," he says.

"Because I had a dream again, when will I not have dreams of the future?" I ask.

"What happened?" He asks.

"You saved me but they already sold Tia, I don't know where she is but you practically killed every man in the building to come and save me," I say.

"Another reason why I'm not letting you go right now," he says.

"And what do you expect me to do? Sleep because did you notice the seats are only for one person," I say.

"Kiss him," Red says.

"Oh my god you're like a teenager raging with hormones," I say.

"What?" Sebastián says.

"Not you Red now let me go I have to go to the bathroom," I say.

"She likes her mate," Sebastián says.

"Can you let me go?" I say.

"Should I though?" He asks.

"Yes," I say.

He finally lets go of me and helps me get up. I hurry to the bathroom and shut the door. I don't even have to go to the bathroom I just had to get out of his hold. I put up my hair in a messy bun and wash my hands, then I walk out.

Sebastián takes a look at me and looks at my neck then turns around. I stand there confused, what did I do? I walk over to him and grab his hand and squeeze it.