the shift

We go to the pack house again because I remembered that we didn't have any school on Monday. I watch a movie while Sebastián is in his office dealing with things about the pack. I wasn't listening to him while he was explaining it to me because I was tired and wanted to get off this stupid plane. The movie came to the end and Sebastián still wasn't out of his office. I walk down a hallway that I saw Sebastián walk down earlier. 
“So what if they don’t want to be an ally anymore because of Krysabelle? They wouldn't ever become the alpha of this pack or kill her.” Sebastián says from inside a room.
I see a door slightly cracked open with the light on.
”They think you’ll get soft because she is a hybrid and her mother is an omega. How is she supposed to bear strong children?” Chris says.
Suddenly I lose control of my body, Red takes control. I throw open the door, Chris looks back at me. I push him into the wall which is almost nine feet away from me.
”You think I can’t bear strong children? How do you think I just did that to you?” Red says.
”Chris, get out of here,” Sebastián says, trying his best to sound calm.
”Nope that’s not how it going to happen," I was surprised at how strong willed Red was. "He’ll be terminated from his job for a week and the delta will take his role for that time. Now Chris, go inform whoever the delta is because you can leave now. I need to talk to Sebastián,” Red says.
Once Chris leaves, I regain some of the control. I walk over to Sebastián and sit on his lap and lay my head on his chest. My legs hang off the arm of the chair. 
“Krysabelle I need to work,” Sebastián says quietly.
I frown at him and take his hands and wrap them around me. Red then decides to take full control once again. I stretch up and kiss him. He’s surprised at first but then he slowly moves his hands to the back of my neck and deepens the kiss. He lets out a low growl. A pain shoots down my back and I give out a small whimper.
”Red, don’t she’s not ready,” Sebastián pleads.
She makes me shake my head but I look into Sebastiáns eyes for help. Pain starts to shoot through my whole body. My vision starts to blur and Red makes me jump off the chair. I start to shake from the pain and feel Sebastián's hand on my back.
The pain stops after what it feels like an eternity. I regain my vision but instead of a nose, I have a white snout where it should be. Oh my god, Red made me shift.
“Follow me.” He says.
He walks out and I follow him. We walk outside. He walks out of view and it started raining. The mud making my white paws dirty. Sebastián walks back to me, but in wolf form. I breathe in his vanilla scent once again. He’s much bigger than me. I dart off into the woods and come upon a place that is familiar. It was where he found me. The place where we first me each other before he took me back to his house for the first time. I stop and lay down, memories flooding through my head.
Sebastián appears and runs to me, laying down next to me. Minutes pass by and I've almost fallen asleep, but Sebastián suddenly gives out a sudden possessive growl. He stands up and walks in front of me.
“None of you will have my mate.” He growls.
 “You were once like one of us.” A man says.
“I was finding my parents' killer, and, you’ve seen me kill so I suggest you go away.” He says.
“Her coat is as white as snow. Do you know how much she’d cost?” A different man asks.
”She could kill you all right now without my help,” Sebastián warns.
I realise they need to go away now and so I take a step forward and see the wolves. Almost all of them have patches of fur missing.
”What is her wolfs name?” The man says.
”Crimson. The colour that your blood will be when it's pouring out of you soon. It would look lovely on my fur,” Red snaps.
"This is your first shift? He got a human for a mate and then turned her,” the man snickers.
”She took down my beta earlier. I suggest you go away,” Sebastián warns, seeing that I've tensed up quite a bit.
”His beta is weak. What happened to Chris?” The man asks.
“That was who she took down,” Sebastián says simply.
”He’s grown weak. What if the other pack hear about this? They’ll take you down for sure,” the man says.
Too fast to see, too fast to be seen. The only thing I can tell is there’s a liquid in my mouth. I stop, three bodies lay down on the ground lifeless covered in blood. My snout covered in blood also. I whimper. I wasn’t supposed to do that. I was supposed to stay behind him and wait until they left. Not kill them. The same pain as before comes back. My vision blurs and all I can see is black. A hand starts to pick me up and put something on me. Pain overcomes my whole body. I start to shake from the pain. A hand keeping me somewhat still. My vision comes back. I have a shirt on but it's not my shirt from before. What happened to it? I breathe in the familiar scent, It’s Sebastián's shirt. I collapse on the ground and start to cry. I killed them. I killed three men that are way stronger than me. I could go to jail for this. I’ve never been pulled over or arrested before. I’ll be sitting in there for life, without him. I whimper at the thought. I lunge up at him and take him down, stuck in my hold. He lifts my chin up and whipes away my tears. 
“I don’t want to leave you,” I say. 
“You won’t. They’re rogues, banished from their packs. The council won’t care. They’ll thank us,” he says.
“My dad. He will do something, I have an ominous feeling,” I say.
”It’ll be alright,” he says, as he brushes my hair out of my face.
”I don’t want to be here, take me back,” I say.
He picks me up bridal style and starts to walk home. Safe again in his arms, sleep comes too soon and I fall asleep.
A dream:
I open my eyes and I’m standing in front of a mirror in a wedding dress. 
“Are you ready?” A girl says.
I reply with a nod. We walk out of the room where outside, Chris waiting for me. He hands me a bouquet of flowers and leads me to a door where I see Natalie, my mom, dad, and some other men. The reception starts and all the others except me and my dad start to walk into the room. My dad wraps his arm around me. We start to walk and I start to cry. We get to the end of the aisle. My dad hands me to Sebastián and goes to stand by the other groomsmen. The priest quickly talks and we both say I do. We kiss and once we pull away, I blush. 
I wake up in a bed with Sebastián. My dream, we got married and my dad approved of it! I sit up and Sebastián's arms fall down. 
“Come back to bed,” Sebastián pleads and pulls me back down into his hold. 
“Okay then. I guess I just won’t tell you what happened in my latest dream,” I say.
”What was it?” He urges. 
“Us getting married. But I guess I won't have to tell you if you keep me here,” I playfully threaten as I shrug my shoulders.
”Oh, I know we will get married. But for now, you're staying here,” he promises.
He kisses my mark and it sets my body on fire making me shiver at the same time. Red suddenly wakes up and takes control. 
“Sebastián love, please stop. I know what you’re doing,” Red says.
”Your eyes are different. They should be black, but they’re fiery red,” Sebastián says, sounding worried.
”Hints my name, but you have to stop this,” she says playfully.
Suddenly, Sebastián’s eyes grow into a dark shade of black. He grows a sudden grin. Victor’s out.
”How 'bout we make Tia?” He asks. The grin turning to a smirk on his face.
I gain back control and push him off me, quickly getting out of the bed. He knows I don’t want to do that yet. 
“Am I married to you? No! Just because I mentioned it, it doesn’t mean that that can happen between us now. I know you’ll never leave me, but I’m not used to this. I don’t want to have a baby at 19. I just can’t do this,” I say, worry obviously showing in my expressions.
”Shit. I shouldn’t of marked you. Come on Victor, you know she doesn’t want this. We’re her mate we should have realised this. If you didn’t mess things up, she wouldn’t be going into heat soon. Now we have to go back to Iceland while she’s at school tomorrow and then come back to see her again. We might even see her tomorrow night. That remedy is hard to make,” he says.
Heat. I realise as soon as he said it. I’ll be constantly wanting something from him. Ugh, I’m not ready.
“What? I’m not even out of high school yet,” I say.
”Nope. It’s not going to be as bad as it would be because we're not fully bonded,” he says.
”You knew this whole time that could happen and Victor should know that I won’t be doing anything like that with either you or him soon. We’re leaving now. Get dressed in your closet, I’m taking a shower and you can meet me in the living room,” I order him.
I pick up my bag and go to the bathroom. Dad is never going to let us see each other I should of realised sooner that this could be a possibility because he marked me. I strip down and get into the shower. What will I say to my dad? My mom won’t be able to resist not saying what has happened. I told her not to tell him I’m Sebastián's mate but she did. She even said he was the alpha of the most dangerous pack and even I didn’t even know that. I still don’t know how that’s true. Chris, a beta I threw across the room, three rogues I killed without help within seconds. I deserve to be Luna. No one should fear I won't take care of this pack. I may not come from the werewolf world, but I will still rule it.