Chapter 5.

During 3rd hour a new girl came in. Her name was Aleigha Williams. The teacher said she came from Los Angeles. "I wonder if she knows Megan?" Quietly whispering to myself.

During lunch I came up to her and talked to her. She seemed nice and she likes bands so it's a bonus. She sat with our little group.

"Do you know Megan Mitchell?" I asked. "Why?! Is she here!?" Aleigha said while freaking out.

"No. Why are you freaking out?"

Aleigha told me the story about how she had a crush on Jake and Megan tried to kill her so she moved schools.

On my way home a car came out of no where and almost ran me over. I almost crapped my pants!

I got home and thought to myself, "What if that was Megan trying to kill me?"

I was scared to leave the house. "What if she tries to kill me again?" To myself I thought.

Ever since that day I stopped going to school. I got really depressed and started to cut myself. I didn't leave the house for 5 months. My friends still came and visit me.

On Christmas, we heard a knock on the door. I opened and I saw Jake. When I saw him I screamed and hugged him really tight!

We went up to my room. Around 9 pm he left to go back to his hotel room.

About an hour after he left my mom came in and gave me an envelope. I opened it to see what it says. "Be at 1341 East Empire street at 6 pm tomorrow. If you don't come, say bye bye to Ryan"

The next day I got to the old abandon house. I turned around.

*WHAM*

________________________________________

Author's note: So sorry this chapter was really, really short. I accidentally deleted the whole thing so I had to start over and I kinda forgot what I wrote. Don't hate me. /.\