Chapter 6.

I woke up with a huge headache. There was Ryan over there in the chair asleep. My hands and feet were tied up and tape on my mouth. We was in a pitch black room.

"Good morning sweetheart" Megan said mischievously.

"How long have I been here?" I asked. "Oh for a good 6 days" Megan told me.

Ryan then woke up. "Kenzie!" She screamed!

"Megan!" I yelled. "What the hell do you want?" Megan answered with an attitude. "Why is it out of all my friends, you chose Ryan to kidnap?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Jake and Ryan are long lost brother and sister"

"WHAT!" I screamed staring directly at Ryan.

Ryan jumped in, "I've been meaning to tell you Kenz, I just didn't know how to."

For the rest of the day I was trying to un tie myself. I got it off my feet, just not my hands. I was getting sleepy so I just went to sleep.

"Kenzie! Kenzie!" Ryan said repeatedly.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Megan just left. There's a pair of scissors on the table over there"

They were like 10 feet away from me. I stood up with the chair still on my back. Walking over there I finally got the scissors.

As soon as I almost got it cut, Megan walked in and saw me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You were doing so good Kenzie. I was gonna go get you something to eat, but I don't think so now. Now get up."

Megan yanked my hair and dragged me to the basement. She got some new rope and tied my hands and feet back together.

I sat there in the dark for about what felt like 4 hours.

"Here" Megan said while throwing what looked like a burger at me.

"How am I supposed to eat this when I'm tied up?"

"You're smart aren't you? Figure it out!"

For the last 30 mins I tried to figure out a way to get it. Than ding! It hit me. I could just lean towards it and pick it up with my mouth.

Once I got done eating my burger I heard Megan arguing with someone. Was it Ryan she was arguing with?

"I don't even know why you like her Jake! She's stupid and ugly. I'm all the woman you need!" Megan shouted.

I heard Jakes' voice. "Let her and Ryan go! Now! If you don't then I'll call the police!"

"Fine! If you're gonna be like that. They're over here." Megan said while sounding micheivious

"Kenzie? Ryan? Are you guys in here?"

*click*

"If I can't have you, than nobody else can have you"

*gun shots*