Chapter 2.

On our way to Los Angeles I got a text from Jake. "What's up?" I wanted to tell him I was coming down there but I was scared he wouldn't want to meet me. *sighs* "Nothing. Just listening to sws. Wbu?" I texted back while trying to act like everything was normal.

We stopped at McDonald's for something to eat, but I didn't get nothing. I didn't feel like eating. My stomach felt like it had the whole zoo in there. I'm just thinking to myself, "I'll be in the same town as Jake for 1 week. Should I tell him and we meet up or should I not tell him and he never finds out"

We arrived to our hotel room. Very nice and fancy. "Thank goodness they have Wi-Fi here" I thought to myself. I went down to the lobby, sat on one of the chairs, and checked my Tumblr. After a few scrolls I found one of a 2 best friends kissing with the caption reading "Falling in love with your guy best friend"

At that moment I thought to myself, "I'm going to tell Jake I'm here and see where that goes". I sent a text reading "Hey, um... Jake. I have something to tell you. I'm in Los Angeles."

3 mins later my phone vibrated. Jake texted back, "REALLY?!?! Meet me somewhere? I want to meet you". "Okay. Where?" I texted nervously. "At the beach on Miami street. I'll be in a black Asking Alexandria shirt, a gray beanie, black skinny jeans, and gray vans".

On my way to the beach I stopped at Taco Bell for a Starburst freeze. I've fallen in love with these things! I could drink a million of these. It's just sad that they're for a limited time.

Once I got to the beach I sat in the sand. The sand was so warm, silky, and soft. I texted Jake, "Where are you?". Not even 5 minutes later he texted back, "Staring at a beautiful girl named Kenzie".

I turned around and there he was. Jake. We hugged each other instantly. Not letting go for a good 5 minutes. He was even better looking in real life.

"After all these years and I finally get to meet you!" Jake said with joy.

We started walking around the area. He took me to his favorite music store Play It Loud. They had a lot of bands I've never heard of there. His friends that worked there were really nice and funny.

It was almost 8 o'clock. "I need to get back to the hotel room. Do this again tomorrow? Say, um... 1?" Jake answered back happily, "Totally". Before I left we took a picture together.

As soon as I got home I posted it on Instagram & Tumblr. Liz commented, "Hope you're having fun with Jake! Love ya.". After that I decided to take a shower.

When I got out, I couldn't sleep. I was up all night replaying the moments I spent with Jake. Everything was so perfect. The beach, the weather, and him.