About

Face claim: Katyusha Bulavina

Name: Lilly

Age: 20

Species: Mutant

Mutant Powers:

* Time Manipulation: The user can manipulate  time in a general area or a specific target in various manners. Slowing, Stopping, and even rewinding or looping. The range of area affected is proportional to the master of the user, with top levels can affect the entire space and time continuum.

*Accelerate, slow and/ or stop time to others while being able to move freely.

* Appearance of Enhanced Reflexes and Enhanced Speed.

* Temporal Rewind to reverse the effects of recent events, such as repairing damaged objects.

* Temporal Inversion: User can cause the flow of time to go in the opposite direction and thus every past phenomenon will be relived but in reverse.

* Temporal Looping: Looping time to gain Infinite Supply.

* Time Frame Creation: The power to create a time continuum/frame for reality.

*Time travel

*Slow or stop effects of time

*Reduce things to dust

* Parachronal Cognition: The Ability to perceive how time plays out in parallel timelines. Lilly also has the ability to communicate cross-Universes.

*Perceive both past and future.

*Alternate Future Display

* Time attacks: The ability to release/use time to various attacks. Sub-power of Time Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers.

Also called:

    *Chronokinetic Attacks

    * Temporal Attacks

Application of Time Attacks:

    * Hand Blasts: Release time blasts from hands.

   * Formulated Time Blasts: Release blasts of time in a form of a creature.

   * Temporal Breath: Discharge time from the mouth.

Time Defiance:

  * The ability to react to anything even when it's too early or too late.

Also Called:

   *Timing ignoring/ Rejection

Capabilities: Lilly can react to anything and their surrounding, even if it is too early or too late to react to them, possibly even causing later events happen sooner or undo some past actions and events.

Examples: Catching a ball even if it is too early, or dodge a bullet even if they already hit.

Limitation: Could change time in dangerous ways if not careful.

Time Portal creation:

*The user can create portals that can travel through time. The portals can range from full-size doorways to see-through windows.

Also called: 

   *Door of Time Creation

   * Time Window Creation

    *Timehole Creation

Capabilities: The user can create portals that can travel through time. The portals can range from full-size doorways to see-through windows.

Limitations: carelessness, may require a certain object, certain portals maybe limited to certain times, and time-space disturbances. 

Mimicry: Like Rouge's powers but instead of touching someone the powers have to be injected. Lilly is limited to four powers at a time, if a fifth one is injected one power the older one is cancelled out. 

Additional Powers: These Powers do not come from her natural born mutation, these come from her injecting what's called Adam into her blood stream, this is also called Plasmids.

Plasmids are special serums made from processed ADAM, that introduce modified stem cells into the body, allowing for genetic modification and mutation, giving the user what some might call "super powers". Their use requires a supply of EVE. Plasmid bottles are recognizable by their deep red color.

Due to Lilly's mutation she doesn't need a full supply of EVE to keep her powers running.

* Plasmid Powers -

      * Electro-Bolt: Sends a jolt of electricity to electrocute an opponent or to open a few locked doors in and outside of Rapture.

     * Incinerate: Sets the target on fire, dealing damage over time. Also ignites any flammable object in the firing radius.

     * Insect Swarm: Spawns a swarm of bees which will home in on the nearest enemy, damaging them as well as distracting them from the person. These Insects also can be used as little tiny bombs and setting some enemies on fire.

    * Telekinesis: Pulls the targeted object towards the user and allows them to throw it forward, dealing physical damage to anything it hits.

    * Winter Blast: Temporarily freezes the target, allowing them to be shattered using another weapon.

Weapons: Wrench, Revolver, Machine gun, Shotgun, and Crossbow

Pairings:

James Logan Howlett AKA Wolverine:

James Buchannan (Bucky) Barnes: