Tag 7

So I've decided to make my own tag!

Yes, I made this on Snapchat, I'm honestly so basic

1) Favourite Song

Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen. Without a shadow of a doubt.

2) Favourite Place

This might seem a bit random but it's a place called Centre Parcs. It's a holiday park, where I spent most of my childhood. I have so many happy memories there, and it's a magical place.

3) Favourite Band

Queen - obviously, why would it be anyone else?

4) Favourite Solo Singer

I hate most modern music and artists but there is one exception..George Ezra. He's so unique and talented, his music is pure class. He's also a precious bean that must be protected.

5) First Celebrity Crush

My 4 year old ass was owned by Sportacus

My 4 year old ass was owned by Sportacus...please say someone on here was as obsessed as me?

6) Childhood Hero

No one will know who he is but I'm about to ramble..

His name is James Cracknell. I first heard about him when I was 6 years old, after seeing him on the news. He had been in a cycling accident, where he sustained damage to the frontal lobe of his brain, which controls personality, memory and thoughts. It left him with epilepsy and a completely changed personality (no I didn't look that up, I have heard it so many times I can recite it lmaooo). I remember hearing this on the news and feeling really sad for the rest of the day. I felt absolutely awful for him, and I started following his recovery and watching loads of his old stuff. He was an Olympic rower in 2000 and 2004, where he won 2 gold medals. He'd also competed in these crazy endurance events after retiring, like the Atlantic Rowing Race, racing to the South Pole and running the Marathon Des Sables, which is basically 8 back to back marathons in the Sahara Desert. He was basically unstoppable and now hewas barely alive. In a matter of months I had formed a complete attachment to this man, and I checked his recovery every single day. I remember 6 months after the accident in 2011, he decided he would take part in what was known as the Coldest Race On Earth and I was flabbergasted. But somehow, even though he was not the unstoppable force he once was, he still came 2nd, whist still completely blows my mind. 6 months, 6 minted after having his brain almost completely destroyed. To me, that was so inspirational. Following this, he continued to recover and take part in crazy events, like riding the desert on a camel in 2013..I mean he's a maniac. Anyway, the point is, I followed all these journeys, and I ended up in love with him. I was completely obsessed with him. I made up songs about him, I did school projects on him, I watched his adventures every day without fail, I read all his books. Evantuslky, as I started crushing on more celebrities, my love kind of faded, but I still had this wholehearted respect for him, and I still followed him. Then, this year, he split up with his wife. I was absolutely heartbroken, because I know how much loved each other, and how hard his injury was on their relationship. This sort of brought back some of my love for him, and then it was announced he would be taking part in the Boat Race, as he was studying at Cambridge University. My family and I watch the Boat Race every year, and he was about to become the oldest ever competitor. That was so inspiring. After everything he'd been through, he was now going to get back in a boat, in the place it all began, and he won. I genuinely sobbed for about 3 hours and have been completely obsessed with him since. I don't care about the fact he's 47, or no one will know who he is, I love him more than anything and always have done. He's always been the one to get me through tough experiences. My mum always tells me to channel my inner James Cracknell. He's the best. Honestly, look him up and read his story, he's incredible.

He's the one with the sunglasses

He's the one with the sunglasses....I love rowing because the outfits don't even try and cover up certain..parts. Imma say it, he looks big. Brb, off for some holy water for the thoughts I just had haha.

7) First Person You Spoke To On Wattpad

glamandballer - it was 15th April 2019 when I decided I'd add this lady on Snapchat because I wanted updates on her book. But we ended up actually talking for hours, and I found we had loads in common. She's the most incredible person and my best friend, this month marks 6 months since that day and it's crazy. I love you bbg, you're simply the best 💞

8) Single/Taken/Crushing

I'm a single Pringle..well I think so. I have a very complicated relationship with someone haha.

9) Last Person You Text

XxQueencolourXx because we text a lot haha, love ya 😘

10) If You Could Meet Your Childhood Hero What Would You Say To Them?

Oh my days. I have absolutely no idea. If I could avoid crying, I'd just thank him for being such a big part of my life and tell him how amazing he was. Perhaps I'd try and ask him out for coffee (not a date clearly, just because I'd want to spend hours talking to him). I love him so much.

11) Tag 10 Accounts

panicatthececelia

XxQueencolourXx

youfound___brianna

MsMelinaMercury

Mialailani

freddiesmixtapes

demoiselledavignon

Queenfan4ever07

LoveBRMad

QueenBeatleBookworm

Well I hope you enjoyed that..sorry the rant, I can't be bothered to delete it now.

Have a lovely day xx