Tag 12

I haven't been tagged in a while so thank you Queenfan4ever07 for remembering me!

1) Which Member Do You Most Identify With?

For me, it would have to be Freddie because I now understand why he was so confused about his sexuality. I never appreciated until this year what it felt like to question something that's kinda built into human nature, and how hard it is to change for yourself. That's one of the reasons I love Mary Austin, as I know someone that I put in a very similar situation to hers back in 1976, and it's certainly given more respect for Freddie.

2) Which Song Inspires You The Most

We Are The Champions or Spread Your Wings.

3) Which Song Is Your Go To?

Oh that's definitely Scandal, I am absolutely obsessed with that song at the moment. It's one of those songs that isn't written to be sad that I get goosebumps listening to. It's so underrated!

4) Which Song Brings You The Most Happiness?

Headlong - in fact I'm listening to it right now!

5) Which Member Do You Find The Most Attractive Physically?

Well I think all 4 of them are very physically attractive to be honest.
But god I can't help but wish I was Roger Taylor's car sometimes. Or his drums. Either works.

I'll just leave that here

6) Which Member Do You Find The Most Mentally Attractive?

Again, I think they all have qualities that make them attractive on the inside.
But isn't Brian May just the sweetest human being?

7) What Is Your Favourite Album?

Made In Heaven - I've said this before, but I just find this entire album absolutely stunning. It was their last one, but god didn't they save the best till last? It's the one album I will be brought to tears by every song, and I think the aesthetic and the message behind it is beautiful.

8) Who Writes The Majority Of Songs You Like?

To be honest, I have no idea. I've never researched it because my favourite song of theirs changes so frequently! So I'll just say it's all of them.

9) What Changes Would You Make To Bohemian Rhapsody?

Well I absolutely loved this film, and Rami Malek is a god, like wow he deserved that Oscar so much! He did a bloody brilliant job, they couldn't have chosen a better Freddie!
But, it was not accurate at all, and I don't see why they felt the need to change so much.
Some of it didn't really matter, but other moments definitely did.
One of those moments was Freddie's diagnosis. It was 2 years early.
I know why they did it, in order for Live Aid to have a bigger emotional impact, but in all honesty Live Aid was emotional without Freddie being ill. I'm fact, we know he had HIV by 1985, and was suffering with a soar throat. So they could have just mentioned that, where audiences would put two and two together themselves. After that moment, they could have had Freddie's diagnosis in 1987 and perhaps even have some of his later years. This would show what a strong, incredible man Freddie Mercury was and always will be, dealing with his diagnosis and still making amazing music.
Wow sorry I didn't realise how much that part of the film annoyed me!

10) Freddie/Mary or Freddie/Jim?

Well, you know I'm not a big fan of Queen ships, but as these were true relationships I can answer!
Mary Austin was the love of his life, and was there through everything. She never gave up on him, which is why I love her so much.
But, Jim was the first man Freddie ever truly loved, and even with AIDS Jim stayed by his side until the end.
I love both of them, I really couldn't choose. Both made beautiful couples, and Freddie loved them both dearly too.

That was an awesome tag, thank you Queenfan4ever07

Now I tag

XxQueencolourXx
BriannaHarrison7
colbybrockgirl1
mercuryjunkie
-mvrcury

Have a nice day/night xxx