Intro

"Stay out of the way Little Red," they said.

"We don't want you to get hurt Little Red," they said.

"You shouldn't be doing that Little Red," they said

"Take a powder!" she yelled back

Little Red, or Barbara Bennet, was always known to her neighbors as the girl equipped with an attitude as fiery as her hair and a wildly adventurous spirt. These two personality traits caused Barbara to lose any boyfriends she had and get kicked out by her mother. As a result, she goes on to travel across the country, accompanied by her best friend Jack.

Luck lands her a top spot as a pin-up girl in a burlesque. After sleeping with thse right person, Barbara is asked to be in a magazine to send to soldiers during the Second World War. As time goes along, she is sought after by many men, and not just men in the United States.

Before she knows it, Little Red is whisked into a world of cameras and large sums of cash, and boy, does she love every minute of it. But one nagging question keeps bothering her to the point of losing her happiness almost immediately. When is she going to find love?

Just when she's the pinnacle of success, Barbara can't help but wonder if what she's doing to her body and her image is worth the boatloads of cash she gets, and who would ever marry her for love if she slept around so much.

After a series of naive trials, Little Red learns the only kinds of men that exist for her. Monsters.