9

REALM OF CHRIPIX

"Momo! You are eating again" Jihyo saw Momo eating at the Dining hall of their palace "This is my preparation for the war Jihyo, my tummy will serve as a shield!" She munch again some foods. Jihyo seated beside Momo and she removed all the foods that are placed in the table "Listen to me, If I die in the War please continue to fight don't mind me just set your mind to the princess and also to the Kingdom. It will be yours"

Momo thinks first "What if I don't like?"

"Then you won't eat good foods until you get old" Jihyo smirked to Momo. Momo suddenly stands up "Then let's go" Jihyo knitted her eyebrows "Where are you going?"

"I thought we are gonna prepare for the war??"

Jihyo laughs and she stood up "Okay coming"

REALM OF NHARIAN

"Sana that's not the proper way to hold a bow! How many times should I say that to you?!" Nayeon shouts from afar "Again! Give her some arrows" The servant bows to Sana while giving some arrows "Sana do it again, you should target the red spot!"

"What did you say Nayeon??" Sana shouts from afar

"I said hit the red circle!"

"Oh, you mean you?!"

"What?!"

The servant of Nayeon laughs behind her "What's funny?" Her servant became silent.

Sana closes her left eye while targetting the red spot. She slowly pulls the Bowstring and she releases it. The arrow hit the red spot that made Nayeon jump to her seat "That's how you do it!"

Sana squealed and she jumps because she hit the red spot.

REALM OF ONUX

Dahyun seated on the ground while panting "Tzuyu.. let's take a break first" she wipes her sweat "Oh come on Dahyun! Let's take this preparation seriously!" Tzuyu fish out again her sword "Why do you want to Kill Chaeyoung so badly?!" Tzuyu puts her sword back "Now tell me Tzuyu why? Why do you really want to kill her? She is our friend since we were kids, now you have that eagerness to kill her. I really don't know why you acting like that. You are not the Tzuyu that I know."

Tzuyu fist clench, she didn't look at Dahyun because she knows that she'll cry when looking at her "She knows who is the princess" and she leaves Dahyun with her eyes wide. Dahyun stood up and she follows Tzuyu "How?! How did she know that?! And how did you know who is the Princess" Tzuyu stops from walking down in the aisle, she looks to her left and right to make sure that no one will hear it "Don't let anyone knows about this, I know who is the daughter of the king"

"Who?"

Tzuyu smirked "In one condition" Tzuyu leans in Dahyun's ear "Put a dead bird in front of the palace of Eros" Dahyun step back "Wh-what? That's illegal here, you know that Tzuyu. It is a sign that you are a rebel in the kingdom or much worse you are declaring a war between realms"

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders while smiling "It's up to you Dahyun if you want to know who is the Princess" She turns around and she walks away.

REALM OF EROS

"Prepare my sword," Chaeyoung said while she is in the balcony looking to their garden of Eros.

"Your highness this is your sword freshly cleaned by the peasants" Chaeyoung took it. She walks down from the stairs until she reaches the grassy field of the Garden of their palace, she throws the case of her sword.

She is practicing through the wind, her father claps his hand from afar that made Chaeyoung stop from what she is doing. She kneels down while her father is walking towards her.

"Father, I don't know if I'm gonna survive the war but please don't take revenge to the person who will gonna kill me"

His father smiles "Don't worry I won't" Chaeyoung stood up and she smiles at her father.

"Good luck to the war my daughter"

"Yes father I will"

"Father, did you know that News? The dead bird that found in front of our castle? Do you have a suspect?" Her father shook his head "No I don't have, once I have a suspicion we will investigate it further"

Chaeyoung takes a deep sigh and she nods.

Chaeyoung is walking in the market of Eros, the vendors are bowing to Chaeyoung when she is passing them by "You highness would you like some fruits?" While Chaeyoung is smiling she shook her head off "Don't give it that to me for free, you also have family that you should feed. The vendor smiles and she bows to Chaeyoung. When Chaeyoung pass them by one of the vender whispers to the person that Chaeyoung talk with "She is beautiful inside and out, she will marry someone who has the same attitude too"

While Chaeyoung is walking she saw again Sharon with a basket on her right arm, she approaches the older girl "Good Morning, Sharon?" Mina turns back and she gives Chaeyoung with a warm smile "Chaeyoung? Is that a question?" Chaeyoung just laughs "No I mean Good morning?" Mina then laughs again showing her smile that Chaeyoung really likes.

"Why are you here your highness? You should be in your palace preparing for the war"

Chaeyoung looks down and she mumbles "I just want to see you" Mina tilt her head because she didn't hear what Chaeyoung said to her "Pardon?"

Chaeyoung lift her head "Oh I said I want to buy fruits here" Mina

"If you want to buy fruits why you don't tell it to your servants?" Mina keeps on questioning Chaeyoung that made the younger one sweat "Why? I want to walk and stand on my own" She raises her eyebrows, Mina nods while laughing "Fine, fine"

Chaeyoung grabs the basket and Mina was surprised "why?" she let Chaeyoung took the basket from her. Chaeyoung gives the basket to her servant "give this to the Kingdom of Catnedwil" The servant bows "Hey Chaeyoung?! Why did you do that?!"

"Please come with me" Chaeyoung walks first and then Mina follows the younger one. "Where are we going Chaeyoung?" Mina saw that they are climbing up a mountain.

"Here we are" Chaeyoung puts her hands to her waist while looking at the sunrise that came from Eros "It..it's beautiful" Mina felt that her heart became soft she looks to Chaeyoung where the younger one is still looking at the view.

"Thank you for letting me saw this" Mina sits on the grass while looking to the sunrise, Chaeyoung also did the same "No problem, I just want to spend this sunrise with you before I die in the upcoming war" Mina looks to her and she saw Chaeyoung's eyes are glowing "Why are you afraid? You are the strongest warrior in Eros"

Chaeyoung shakes her head off she disagrees with what Mina said to her "No Sharon, I became weak when I kill someone. Someone that I love the most" her hands started to shake, Mina noticed it and she holds Chaeyoung's hand "Do your best tomorrow, I promise you won't regret the outcome" Chaeyoung froze while looking to Mina's hand "Y-your hand touches mine" she looks to Mina "This is cannot be happening"

"No one saw us, I'm gonna wait for you Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung left in confusion in what Mina said to her "You'll gonna wait for me?" Mina tighten her hands while holding Chaeyoung's hand "I'm gonna wait for you Chaeyoung"

"If I came back alive it means I'm gonna marry the Princess of Catnedwil it means i... I can't love you" Chaeyoung started to cry.

"I trust you Chaeyoung, you will come back alive and you will gonna marry.. me"

Chaeyoung looks to her with her teary eyes "How Sharon? How?" Mina hugs her tightly "Just trust your heart" Mina pats Chaeyoung's back.

She whispers in Chaeyoung's ear "Comeback alive, trusts me"