10

When the morning came Each of the Realm and the servant started to play the trumpets signaling that it is the war day.

REALM OF ONUX

"My daughters, please come back safely" tzuyu and Dahyun kneels "Yes our father"

"You, Tzuyu you look good on that red dress. You too Dahyun you look good in white. Don't put some blood in that elegant dress" the two just laugh "Father we need to go" Their father takes a deep breath "I'll give you all the blessings that I have. Please take care"

"Yes, father," The two said in unison.

Tzuyu and Dahyun stood up and they walk away.

REALM OF NHARIAN

"Father we need to go now" Nayeon kneels in front of the King "Father, I am sure that we will come back alive safe and sound" Sana also kneels in front of her father.

The King stood up "Please take all the things that you'll need in the war"

"We already did father" Nayeon replied.

One of the guards interrupts the three "Your Highness the horses are already here, we need to depart now"

Nayeon and Sana stood up "Father please take care of yourself while we are gone," Sana said while her eyes want to cry.

"Sana we need to go now"

Sana nods and she walks with Nayeon away.

REALM OF CHRIPIX

"Momo let's go?" Jihyo enters Momo's room without knocking on her room she saw that Momo is looking outside admiring the view outside of their palace.

"Momo?"

Momo looks to her back "It feels like I want to back out" Jihyo shook her head "come on we need to go now, this is not the time for us to give up. We need to get the throne"

"But Jihyo.."

"no more buts let's go"

Momo grabs her sword and she looks to herself in front of the mirror "I'm sorry my friends but I need to kill each one of you"

REALM OF EROS

Chaeyoung is walking down in the aisle with a black dress with a sleeve on. While she is walking it can be heard that she is full of armor especially she has 2 swords on her waist.

Jeongyeon saw that Chaeyoung is already near "Chaeyoung, let's go?" Chaeyoung smiles to Jeongyeon "That gold dress looks good to you"

The two laughs and they left the kingdom of eros.

KINGDOM OF CATNEDWIL

The Servant slowly puts the see-through cloth in Mina's face, The other servant is putting the red silk dress with a sleeve on to Mina's body. Mina looks on the Mirror and she saw that she look like a princess because of the makeup that she has. She couldn't believe that this is the time that she'll gonna marry someone.

"What if they all die?" Mina unconsciously said to herself "That will never happen" her servant respond to her "There will be one person that is reserve for you" Mina closes her eyes and her right eye fell a tears

Please come back safely Chaeyoung.

BORDER OF Callainus boundary of Catnedwil and Nharian

Chaeyoung removes the cloth that surrounds her face when she saw that all of the realms are there.

"Yah!" She stops the horse and she hops off. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung saw that the king of kings is there watching the war. The King shouts "Good luck, I'm gonna watch this show" he then laughs. Tzuyu smiles and she pulls out the sword the seven of them take a step back "Tzuyu, calm the fuck down" Jeongyeon tries to calm Tzuyu but she is so aggressive that's why Jihyo pulls out her sword and the others did the same.

Momo lets her sword out and she tries to kill Tzuyu but Tzuyu killed Momo, it's like a speed of light when she hit Momo's tummy. Jihyo widens her eyes because she saw that Momo is catching her breath. Jihyo came to her and she kneels "Momo!!" She taps Momo's cheek but the older one's eyes are ready to close "Momo!! Don't.. don't close your eyes! We.. will come back to the palace safely right?! I.. I will make your favorite food..jo..jokbal right?? Momo!!" Momo smiles when she heard that Jihyo will make her favorite food.

Blood dripping down to her mouth, she weakly smiles to Jihyo "please... fight.. see you in.. the" she closes her eyes while the blood continues to come out from her stomach "see you..in the afterlife..ji..jihyo" she whispers in Jihyo's ear. Jihyo can't stop crying when Momo closes her eyes and her breath is slowly disappearing.

Jihyo stood up and she aggressively runs to Tzuyu, Tzuyu dodge and she hit Sana's back. Nayeon saw that and she ran towards Sana, Chaeyoung saw what happened and she ran to Tzuyu.

"You, what did we do?!" Chaeyoung hit tzuyu but Tzuyu blocks it with her sword "YOU know something that the king doesn't know" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows.

She feels that Dahyun is running towards her back and she look at the back with a sharp move, she kills Dahyun on her stomach. Chaeyoung's hand started to shiver when she saw blood on her sword, she pulls it out.

"Chae..chaeyoung... I.. am thankful that you are the one who killed me.."

"i..I'm sorry Dahyun" Chaeyoung cried

"Go, kill that bitch," Dahyun said and she laughs while her breathing is slowly gone.

Chaeyoung stood up and she is ready to fight "You Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung aggressively blocks Tzuyu's sword.

Chaeyoung look at to her surroundings, Nayeon is gone she killed by jeongyeon, Jeongyeon killed Jihyo.

Only the three of them are there

"You know who is the one who brings the dead bird in your palace?" Tzuyu smirked that made jeongyeon and Chaeyoung looks to each other.

"Who?" Chaeyoung rose up to her eyebrows

"It's your older sister"

Chaeyoung widens her eyes and she put the sword in front of Jeongyeon "You?!" Chaeyoung shouts "Chaeyoung Promise I won't do that! I won't be a traitor to our Realm"

"Then what is this?" Tzuyu throws a bag that has a hair of Jeongyeon "That is not me?! Chaeyoung I promise!!" Chaeyoung wants to cry, she points her sword to Jeongyeon "I don't have a traitor sister!"

Tzuyu just laughs.

"Chaeyoung I promise I didn't do it!" It's too late when Chaeyoung put the metal sword into Jeongyeon's stomach, she spits some blood "Chae..young I told..d you that I am not a .. traitor.." Tzuyu is just laughing watching those two suffer and finding the truth.

"Sometimes you are pabo chaeyoung, anyways since your older sister just died. Your highness" She looks to the king " your highness she already knows who's the Princess" The king stood up, Chaeyoung looks to her "If I know who is the Princess, then it means you already know before who is the princess" She smirks while looking dead serious to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clears her throat but the King stood up "What is the meaning of this?!"

"Chaeyoung knows who is the Prince..." Chaeyoung slit Tzuyu's back with her sword, Tzuyu fell with her knees first and afterward the blood slowly coming out from her mouth and her back "Chae..young I will take revenge on you! This is not the end"

The guard hit the gong three times signaling that Chaeyoung survives the war.

The adviser of the king whisper beside him "Your highness, you must declare it"

"Son Chaeyoung from the Realm of Eros, I King Hwang Ju from the Kingdom of Catnedwil declare that Chaeyoung survive the war and she will gonna marry my Daughter in the Kingdom of Catnedwil"

Chaeyoung closes her eyes and she kneels "I will be served, I will be of service your Highness"