Prologue

My name is Lizzy Williams, I have 20 years old. I'm now in the Atlanta Georgia city, it used to be beautiful... With all the stores and all, but now is just a ruined city with all the zombies in it. Well, now is the world like this... With all the freaking zombies eating my family! Yeah... That's what happened, they eat my family a few years ago, and I am alone since that happen. I miss my family so badly... Sometimes I wish this hole shit will be a nightmare... But no, this is the real world now.

I'm good with all this killing zombies, surviving and all that stuff, but since my family die... I'm just in a fucking depression and crying all nights. It's horrible, and I can't get out the memory from how they die... My mom, my dad and my little sister, die because a horde of zombies.

I'm trying to survive this shit, just alone and walking trow all the city without a destination and killing all the freaking zombies they come out my way. I remember there when all this started, it used to be scary to kill the zombies... And now it doesn't fell anything.

My question is the world will be like the way before?, or unless... Can I find another surviver? To talk with, to be in love with?... I hope so...