Toya Setsuno

(Setsuno POV) Setsuno: Overhaul I am going to go for a walk. Overhaul: Ok just don't get caught by the police or the Pro Heroes. Setsuno: Ok I will try not get caught by the police or the Pro Heroes. (This is in his head) Ok I am going to walk and I don't know where I am going. Let's go to the park. I am going to hide in the Bushes so I don't get caught by the police or the damn Pro Heroes. Some kid: Let's hide in that bush! Oh no please don't go in this bush. Some other kid: Yeah let's hide in that bush. Oh no there going to hide in the bush I am hiding in this not good. Please don't go in this bush. The kids mother: Kids it's time to go home! The kids: Aw. Oh thank god the kids did not hide in this bush. Ok I am going to take a nap I hope the police and the damn Pro Heroes don't find me while I take a nap. :2 hours:. I am still in the bush and it is 9:48 at night ok let's go to a building. Ok I am at the building. Let's go to the top of this building. Wait who is this they look so Pretty. Wait why am I thinking this? Wait what are they doing are they going to jump off this building? Setsuno: Please don't jump. Kate: why should I listen to? Setsuno: because I can help you. Kate: I don't need help from no one. Setsuno: please don't do this you have so much to live for. Kate: no I don't have so much to live for. :Kate jumps off the building and setsuno catches her. :Setsuno pulls her to safety:. Kate: Why did you save me? Setsuno: Because I did I thought you need to live and have a happy life. Why were you trying to throw away your life? Kate: I hate my life. Setsuno: Why do you hate your life? Kate crying: I h- hate m-my life be-because m-my p-parents hate m-me they always h-hit m-me and I-I don't know w-why they hated m-me a-and I accidentally hit m-my mother w-with my quirk and s-saw h-her b-burn a-alive and m-my d-dad ch-chained to th-the w-wall a-and hit m-me with h-his b-beer bottles. I feel so bad for her she went through some shit and I want to protect her. Setsuno: Sh is ok. Do you want to come with me? Kate nods her head yes. Setsuno: Ok came with me. Kate: Sniff Ok. Where are we going? Setsuno: We are going to my home and I live with some others if that's ok? Kate: It's ok. Setsuno: Ok. I hope she doesn't get scared. The guys don't know I bought a girl with me and i don't know how are they going to react. I hope she can be in the team. I will hate it if she can't join the team. Oh god we are going Close to the hide out. Setsuno: Ok this is the place. Kate: why are you so nervous? Setsuno: Because the guys don't know that your with me. Kate: What's so bad about that. Setsuno: I don't know how they are going to react to you. Kate: Oh ok. I am so nervous. Setsuno: Ok let's go in. Kate: Ok. :Toya opens the doors: Setsuno: Guys I am back. ???: Who is this?

(Ok guys pick who said Who is this? And it has to be from the Shie Hassaikai. I hope you enjoyed this book.)