Running away

(Kate POV)(This is in her head) I need to brake the chains so I can leave this hell hole.My dad is asleep. Ok I need to use my quirk I hate to use my quirk. After this I am going to think of  something i should do to myself. Finally I got the chains off now I need to escape this place. Finally I got out of the hell hole now were to go I need a ticket to go to Japan. Right now I live in China lets go to the airport. (This is not her head) Kate: hello. The airport lady: Hi young lady do you have your ticket? Kate: Yes I do have the ticket. The airport lady: Ok you can go to the airplane to go to Japan. Bye hope you have a good day young lady. (This is in her head) I should just kill myself after I get to Japan. No one cares for me so I am going to think of what I should do. I think I should jump off a building or a bridge? (She's at Japan) Ok I am at Japan and I don't have Clothes. Who cares I don't need clothes if I am going to kill myself. Let's go to the tallest building so I can just end my life and no one going to care. Some of these scars are fresh and some are not. :It starts raining:. Ok it is raining and it is dark outside. Let's go to the tallest building. Ok I am on the tallest building so let's jump I need to kill myself I hate my quirk and my life. I am going to take my shoes off. Ok let's get prepared to jump off this building. ???: Please don't jump. 

(Who do you think this. I hope you enjoy the story.)