Annoying

6:00 pm, unorganized chairs, flying balled papers across the room and a loud noises coming from each student inside the classroom. Obviously, my fellow classmates were behaving like this because of the absence of the teacher.

Being a good student I am, I just stayed at my seat and focus on my phone while listening to the music to avoid hearing warlike noises from the class.

After a minute, a loud bang in front interrupted everyone as we all turned our heads to the direction where the sound came and it's the class president together with her annoying friend.

"PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS AND BEHAVE!" Jihyo shouted with her loud and stern voice that made SOME of the students follow what she commanded.

A minutes later, a paper ball flew across the room hitting the president in front.

"What the?!" they all laughed at the President's reaction and they started being uproarious again.

I bring back my attention to my phone again, but not after a minutes, a big ball of paper struck my head.

I whipped my head towards the thrower and shot my deadly glares towards the smirking small guy sitting on his chair with a proud expression maybe because he just hit me. Without further thinking, I stood up and picked my chair before throwing it to him, falling to the ground together with the chair. I smiled in victory but then another series of balled papers struck me

"ah you really want me to play with you huh, let me give you what you all want" I said as I picked my desk.

"it's now or never, paper vs desk and chairs biches!" I shouted before throwing it to them.

After a minutes, another loud bang interrupted us, turning our attention in front, Jihyo's annoying friend was standing on the table with both her hands on her waist.

"HELLO GIRLS AND GUYS! It's me the most beautifulEST student in this campus. You're lucky that I'm your classmate and because of that, IF YOU ALL BEHAVE, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE KISSES FROM THE GODDESS IN FRONT OF YOU" she said proudly pointing herself.

'ewww, this overconfident lady annoyed the shit out of me'

Every student said "OoooOh" and they all went back to their seats, behaving well.

'Tsk'

I took my bag wanted to leave the room but before I go out, an annoying as motherfuccer prevented me by blocking my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked me with her raised fake eyebrows.

"Away from annoying asses students like you" I answered before pushing her to the side.

I went at the back of our building where I usually hang out when I have free time or I'm bored in my class.

I sat on the bench there and bring my attention to my phone reading some shouju ai manga. Not so long, I heard rustles from my back near the tree but I ignored it since I think it's just a cat or any animals but after that a light flashes on my back then I heard a familiar voice saying "Oh shit"

I just brushed my hair up getting annoyed as I waited her to come out but she didn't. I sighed before I stood up and walked towards the tree.

My hunch was right, it's the annoying bunny. She was about to run away but I restrained her by pulling her hands and slamming her back to the tree.

Her face scrunched in pain but I didn't care. I putted my both hands on her shoulders and gave it a tight squeeze.

"What do you think you're doing??" I asked like I'm shouting through whispering.