An Introduction

My name is Laura, I am twenty years of age upon writing this. I am a clairvoyant and clairaudient person who has experienced unbelievable things for as long as I can recall. My memory is very vivid and I have decided to document some of my most intense experiences and dreams from my childhood. Your experiences matter, finding the truth matters. I spent a long time in denial that the things surrounding me were real.
    It seemed easier to think it could all be in my head. But it was never just me. I've shared terror with my friends and family. I've had confirmations through out my life that the supernatural is very real. I will be sharing my stories with other people first, as they have been typed up for months, waiting to be shared.
   Please be warned that some stories may be traumatic in different ways, depending on who you are. The title of the book is one I chose for a film making project in high school which was to create an IMDb page for a story on our life. The title still fits now, it is Latin. Meaning sleep now. Some of my stories will be from that time period in my life where I was reaching out to contact the energies following me to find answers. Take my advice, please never contact the dead.
                       Thank you.