Part one

(Also I forgot to put this I think but I don't own pics or music wait never mind XD sorry enjoy)

Third person

As they fell deeper and deeper into the hole... "F*CK YOU ALL!!!!!!" Calico yells at the top of her lounges as y/n laughs as they fall. "CAL WE FALLIN!" Y/n yells. "I KNOW I CAN SEE!!!!" Calico says as they pass out...

1 hour later...= calico's laziness

As calico wakes up she looks around as see's y/n still asleep and whispers. "Lucky b*tch I wanna sleep..." Calico laughs a bit and shakes y/n to wake up. "Huh? We fell... man..." y/n says fully awake.

(Change whatever about you on the pic I just didn't know what to put and the Gacha pics I make belong to me just not the characters besides myself)Then calico puts a flower crown on y/n using the yellow flowers around her

Then calico puts a flower crown on y/n using the yellow flowers around her.

(Change whatever about you on the pic I just didn't know what to put and the Gacha pics I make belong to me just not the characters besides myself)Then calico puts a flower crown on y/n using the yellow flowers around her

As they decided to walk on they see a weird cat looking thing. "HOI I'm TeMmIE (I'm not speaking like that anymore) and your in the underground you must be so confused! I'll help you find your way around things!" Said temmie as calico gives temmie the 'try me b*tch' look. As temmie pulls a half green half black heart (pics not great I had to work with it...)

And a s/c soul

And a s/c soul. "Ok... now down here we help each other by sharing 'lv' what does lv stand for? LOVE OF COURSE! You want some 'love' don't you? Great! We share love with.. little... white.. temmie flakes! Go ahead and run into them get as many as you can!" Temmie says as calico thinks 'I believe I can trust temmie...' so no matter what y/n does calico touches the tenmie flakes and her hp goes to 1/19. As temmie has this evil look. "YOU FOUL ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!!!" As temmie flakes surround the two souls fire hits temmie knocking her? Him? It? Into a wall.

"How horrible... what horrible monster would torture such poor youth..." says asgore. "Hello children my name is asgore care taker of the ruins..!" Says asgore and he takes calico and y/n around the traps and they get to his house. "Here you go children a room I know it's not great but it's the best I could do... and I'm sorry but tomorrow you should get going... I can't keep you trapped here like some wild animals!" Says asgore sadly. "It's ok asgore and thank you we understand!" Y/n says as she/he turns to the room to see calico already passed out on one of the beds.

"Lazy bones!" Says y/n angrily/laughing (sometimes I'll give ya decision ya can make!). As y/n goes to her/his bed lays down and drifts off to sleep...