Part three

Y/n's pov

As me and blue did puzzles and hanged out all day we agreed to be friends! As we walked to blue and papyrus's house we saw calico and papyrus sleeping on the couch, Calico looked like she was gonna fall off and papyrus looked comfortable hogging the couch. "PAPYRUS YOU LAZYBONES!" Blue yelled as calico fell off the couch and papyrus didn't look fazed as I help cal up.

Calico soon calmed down and shrugged lazily. "Heya y/n and blue/ y/n and bro." Calico and papyrus said at the same time. "...are you sure your not complete copy's?" I ask as the two shrug. "STOP SHRUGGING YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING!!" Blue yells. "We can't be doing nothing if we're talking to ya blue and we couldn't have been doing nothing if we were napping which is doing something." Cal Says with a lazy smile.

"... YOU ARE CORRECT HUMAN BUT THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!!" Blue yells running to his room. "Do how was the date?" Papyrus Says. "We agreed to stay friends we did puzzles, went to alphys and I met her and trained with her! We ran around and had a snowball fight! And more!" I say happily. "Cute." Cal Says lazily.

"I'd like to see you do better!" I say smirking evilly. "Meh Idk I'd probably do a movie and nap for a date nothing much." Cal Says unfazed. "Wow that's... actually not bad... not a lot of people just wanna stay home and enjoy each other's company without sinning!" I say proud. "Meh it's nothing much but thanks for liking my idea." Cal Says and falls asleep on the couch as I join her and papyrus goes to his room and sleeps.  And before I fall asleep I mumble "night sis..." and drift off to sleep...