Opposite Worlds (A Darren Espanto Fanfic)

"And the valivictorian for this school year is.....................Crystal Charm Maulin!!!!" Maam Heidi announced.

"OMG!!!! Congrats Crystal!!!!!" My bestfriend Janine said excitedly screaming.

"Now lets hear a speech from...."

Wait wait wait. By the way im Crystal Charm Maulin. Well my friends call me Crystal, Charm, Mau mau, or what ever. I'm just a simple girl that lives in Calgary and they think of me as a nerd!!!???  Never!!!!!!!!. I hate school!!!

(skip the boring graduation thingy)

"Bye guys!!! Im really gonna miss you all." I said while tearing up.

"We'll miss you too Charm" my bestfriends said while crying.

"Promise you all will keep contact?"

"Promise"they said as we all make pinky swears.

Well we went home and I watched tv and there was this kid who sang domino (my fave. song). I must admit, he is a total package cause he is cute I mean handsome, he is also good at dancing and singing and he has an adorable and a very supportive sister. And here goes the battle between sarah and bamboo.

"I choose ...........................................................……………………................... ..Sarah!" he said.

(After the other auditions)....

"I heard you will be going back to Calgary tonight. Am I right sir?" kuya Luis asked tito Lyndon

"Yes po. Our flight will be on exactly 10 o'clock pm." titio Lyndon said.

Well actualy when that was done I went upstairs to sleep cause it was a very tiring day.

(the next day)

Its summer!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where do you wanna eat sweetie?" my mom asked while smilling widely.

"McDo!!!!!"I said almost shouting with joy.

"Your wish is my command"dad said while copying the voice of a gene. And we just laughed and giggled our butts off.

So here I'm, sitting with my baby brother Steve on our table while mom and dad ordered the food. As for me, my fave food here is chicken and mushroom soup but I think they bought a bucket of chicken. So here comes the food.

"Dig in!!!" I whispered/said/shouted out.

So we were all finished and we had an agreement that we can buy anything (cause they gave us 5 thousand pesos each)but will be back at McDo after 2 hours. So here Im deciding where to go first.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thats right I will go to the theater.

I was going to the elevator when I bumped ito someone.

"Im really sorry I didn't mean to bump you. I wasn't looking to were I am goin and...."I said while helping myself up but he cutted me off. But he did offered his hand tough.

"No its ok" wait doesn't that voice sounds a lot like Darren Espanto!!!??? I quickly looked at the guy and it was HIM it was really HIM, THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!! So here we are helping each other to get up and then silence. But yeah he broke it.

"So whats your name?" he asked

"Crystal. Crystal Charm Maulin" I said excitedly.

"Wanna go to the you know to the theater?" he said while looking at me.

"Sure" ofcourse I will say yes because that was where I was going. right?

"So where do you live?" he asked

"Well I live in Cleofe Subdivision"I said normally

"What about you???" I asked curiously.

"Well I live in the very same place" He said. OMG Im mentally freakin out but gotta keep it all together. So here we are getting our tickets for She's Dating The Gangster.

"Two tickets please." Darren said to the saleslady.When he was about to reach for his pocket, I gave the saleslady the money in order to pay for the tickets.

"Hey, thats not fair"he said pouting

" Yes it is" I said teasingly

"Fine but next time I will be the one who will pay" he said

"Lets see about that" I said smirking