C22

Beeping sounds of the machine echoes through the room as Hangyul silently watches over the unconcious Hayeon . Minhee and the others had to go home due to the upcoming exam . Although they wanted to stay by Hayeon's side , they can't let their grades go down the hill .

Hangyul places a soft kiss on Hayeon's hand while holding it tightly . The atmosphere was very cold and so quiet . That's when Hangyul starts a conversation with the unconcious Hayeon .

“ Hi princess ” he greets her lovingly . “ You still remember that , right ? I called you princess the night before I left you like this . ” a tear slips from his eyes down to his cheeks . Calling her princess seems to have a big effect on Hangyul .

“ You probably will not know this when you wake up , but I would still speak to you as if you're awake . ” Hangyul took a deep breath before starting to talk again “ You know , the first time we met , I can't thank you enough for handing me a piece of tissue . That day was the second worst day in my life because my crush didn't choose me again . After that you tried to be a good friend for me , which I rejected it and acted very cold towards you but guess what ? My princess didn't give up . You suddenly came up with the idea of fake dating and I agreed to it . I swore to myself that I won't fall for you but princess , I already fell for you since the first day I fetched you for school . You clinged yourself too much towards Minhee and I hated every second of that . My heart beats a lot for you , but I denied that feeling . ” by now , tears were streaming Hangyul's cheeks for the second time of the day . He threw his ego over and cry for the girl he loves .

“ Now I realised that I was wrong to deny my feelings for you . I love you , Cho Hayeon . I really do . Your existence brought me so much euphoria . I'm sorry , princess . I'm sorry for leaving you alone when we could actually work on our relationship seriously . You don't need to be someone like Woojung because I need Cho Hayeon . I only want Cho Hayeon and nothing else . So , please wake up for me . If you wake up , I promise that we'll start over again but this time having a real relationship . I need you , Hayeon . ” Hangyul burried himself into Hayeon's palm , sobbing and crying messily .

Hangyul was never that thought to breakdown infront of someone , not even Woojung . Hayeon has brought something different out of him . She taught him that it's okay to be sad and it's okay to get angry , which he never shown any of that side towards Woojung before . Hayeon has made him into an emotionally weak person .

Just then , he felt a single tears escaped from Hayeon's eyes . Hayeon's wasn't fully awake but her ears do . They captured every single word that Hangyul said to her . She wanted to be by his side too , but she can't .

For the past two months , Hayeon had evaluated herself to see if she's good enough for Hangyul . Well , she's not . Hangyul needs someone else . She can't be the one that he cares for .

She does love him . She realised that a little earlier than Hangyul but Hangyul can't be with her and she'll make sure that Hangyul will find someone else rather than person being herself .