C23

Waking up the next day without anyone beside her . Hayeon wondered where did Hangyul went to after accompanying her yesterday . She , at first , thought that she was only dreaming about Hangyul's presence but when she saw a bouquet of roses right on the table , she knew that her ears weren't lying .

She wanted to reach for the rose bouquet but her strength refrains her from doing so . She is still on her decision to not interfere with Hangyul's life again , especially his love life .

Hayeon was about to sit herself up when her brother bursts into the room with rage with an unfamiliar person by his side , trying to calm him down .

“ Where the fuck is that bastard ?! Where the fuck is that person that hurted my sister ?! ”

Not going to lie , Hayeon was terrified by her brother  . If it wasn't for the person besides him , he would've destroy every single thing in the room .

“ Seungyoun , stop yelling ! Can't you see that your sister is scared ?! She needs her brother to take care of her , not to yell at her ! ” the guy grabbed Seungyoun by his collar , snapping the shit out of him . He is rather small , but feisty . Just like Dongpyo .

Seungyoun took a glance towards Hayeon , but no sign of her being terrified by his action . He remembered how he used to rage like this towards her when they were still kids . Hayeon was the late child of their family before their father passed away . When they were still small , Seungyoun would neglect and blame her for everything that happened but as time passed by , Seungyoun realised that Hayeon was actually the last gift from their father .

Just when he started to love her , Hayeon already lose all of her emotions and she can't feel anything other than being afraid . Not after she met Minhee . Minhee helped her to gain her emotions back and she convinced herself to accept her brother and forget everything that he had done to her  . It was not easy for her but she did it .

“ I'm sorry for your brother . He's not in a good condition after knowing that you got hurt . ” he rolled his eyes at Seungyoun before giving Hayeon another loving look . “ Hello Hayeon . My name is Kim Wooseok . I'm your brother's boyfriend . ” Well , that made her widened her eyes .

“ I'm sorry that you're shocked to hear this . We meant to tell you sooner but this guy right here left me for Brazil . I'm happy to know that you'll be my sister-in-law because you're the same age as my younger sister . ”

No , Hayeon is not homophobic . She was just shocked that her brother finally dated a guy . All these years , he only dated girls as a show , so that his friends won't tease him but his relationship didn't went well with them . The longest they could be together was for 4 or 5 months , then it'll be the end of their love story .

She is more than glad to know that he is having a comfortable relationship . Wooseok seems to look like a great boyfriend for him , and she wishes that it would stay that way .

“ No , I'm fine . Thank you for admitting your relationship with my brother . It means a lot to me . ” she managed to smile in between the tension from her brother . Hangyul better not show his ass up because her brother is going to whoop his ass .

Hayeon tells Seungyoun everything , from A to Z . She admits that it was her fault to begin with and she shouldn't have done anything like that . She is guilty for everything , so does Hangyul but she was wrong for trying to end her own life .( This reminds me of Sulli . I hate myself for writing this in the middle of still mourning )

They both don't deserve to be like how they are now . If he listened to her , then maybe they could work it out but it takes one to solve everything .

“ We just met , but please heed my advice . If you love him , then you should continue your feelings for him . You can't just give up because you think that he deserves better . If I think that I deserve better , I would've left this dude for someone else but I didn't because we all make mistakes and so does your brother . I still love him no matter how much of a crackhead he is . ” Wooseok threatens to hit Seungyoun but he gives Wooseok a flying kiss instead .

“ But I still have to whoop his ass if i ever see him around . ”  Seungyoun is dead serious about this , he ain't kidding .

Hayeon chuckled , nodding her head . Maybe Wooseok was right . When you're in love with someone , you should've confronted him . Hurting yourself won't lead your path towards a better one ( I realised that I'm good at giving advises but I'm a mess myself ) . If Hangyul doesn't have feelings for her , then he wouldn't have stayed by her side yesterday .

They both liked and loved each other sincerely , that's the only thing that matters . She was going to give up , but Wooseok's words told her not to . Maybe it won't hurt to try one last time . If it doesn't go well , then they'll just stay miles from one another .