C32

“ Hangyul ! Your daughter is crying ! ” yelled Hayeon from the kitchen , who's preparing lunch box for Dohyon .

Their daughter's cry stopped at an instant . Hayeon figured that Hangyul made her stop but then , his figure appears by the backyard .

“ If you're here , then how did Doyeon stopped crying ? ”

“ You seriously forgot that Lee Dohyon exists ” said Dohyon while carrying his baby sister in his hand , cooing at her . They're 18 years apart , making Dohyon loves her more .

“ I'm sorry baby , but you're so quiet these days . We don't even know if you're breathing at most time . Is there anything bothering you ? ”

With the look on Dohyon's face , something definitely bothers him . Dohyon became extremely quiet for the past few months . To say that he's going through puberty , he seems to be bothered by something more than that .

“ Mom , what if I like this one person but I can't express my feelings ? ” asked Dohyon after putting Doyeon on the moving baby chair .

“ You like someone ? Oh god . Is it Yohee ? Or Minhan ? ” Hayeon squealed , getting more excited than Dohyon .

“ Mom , Jiwoo is dating Yohee . ” Dohyon pulls a straight face .

Hayeon smacks her forehead , remembering that Woojung's daughter , who used to date Dohyon , is now dating Minhee's daughter . She was left with another two options , “ So . Minhan or Jinwoo ? ”

Hayeon is aware of her son's sexual orientation as a bisexual but she's not going to judge . She's more than happy to support his son and even if Doyeon will be the same in the future , she would give her all the support she needs .

“ I like Minhan , but I recently received a confession from Jinwoo . I can't be rude to Jinwoo , he's my bestfriend , but I like Minhan . ”

Hayeon laughed at her son for being so confused about his crush and his bestfriend . The answer is obvious , he likes Minhan . What's else is there for him to think ?

“ Babe ! Your son needs you ! ” Hayeon calls for Hangyul's help . This is a father-son matter .

Rather than to wait for his father , he went to their backyard to seek for his opinion . “ Dad , I need your advice . ”

For once , Hangyul couldn't stop himself from laughing , making Dohyon more confused .

“ Son , you need no advice . Your decision is clear . Go to Minhan . ”

Dohyon personally loved how his parents think . They're straightforward and will give him an answer right on the point . His father was right . If he likes Minhan , then why is he doubting himself ?

“ You know what dad ? I should just confess to Minhan and I'll try to reject Jinwoo nicely . ” said Dohyon , running into their house afterwards to only be greeted by Minhan and Seungseok's presence. 

Minhan blushes madly whenever Dohyon is around and Seungseok is surely disgusted by the fact that Dohyon would be acting so shy infront of Minhan .

Shaking his head , Seungseok went towards Hayeon “ Aunt Hayeon , dad told me to inform you that he will come for a visit at the cafe later . ”

Hayeon smiled as a response , knowing that Seungseok couldn't tolerate his cousin acting so shy infront of his crush .

“ Seungseok , lets get going . ” said Dohyon , pulling his cousin towards the door after picking up his lunch box . “ Bye mom ! Bye Dad ! Bye baby sister ! ”

“ Be careful . ” was all Hayeon said before they left for school .

They could hear Seungseok's ranting  of how they both looked stupid and they should start to date rather than being all shy .

“ We raised him right , didn't we ? ” Hangyul pecked Hayeon's lips as an answer .

“ Thank you , Hangyul . For everything . From Dohyon until Doyeon , thank you so much . 20 years of being together , I love you guys more than anything else . ”

“ I love you too , my wife . Thank you for being the mother of my children . Thank you for being able to keep up until this long . Most importantly , thank you for marrying me . ”

They were having an absolutely great moment but was interrupted by their fussy daughter , who's crying to be in her brother's arm .

“ Doyeon loves Dohyon more than us though . ” Hangyul formed a straight line on his lips , earning a laugh from Hayeon .

It doesn't matter who loves who more because at the end of the day , they're a family indeed . It all started with a boy acting so cold towards a girl , who ended up loving that girl more than anything else .

- End -