_ thirty-eight _

The online community once again , becoming wild after Taehyung's huge revelation. Everyone questioning about the truth on the results of the prestigious model competition. It's made so obviously clearly that the judges really did a foul mistake.

Netizens hearts filled with hatred , disgust and felt betrayed by the outcome of the said competition. They really did all their best to votes the most fitted by the competition's agenda/criteria. And many voted for Sowon , because she really did fits on the criteria.

As the online community is being wild ---- Taehyung is crying his heart out as he felt sad and keeps blaming himself on what happened to Sowon.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry , my love. I'm very sorry." he is hugging the picture of Sowon ,  over his chest.

A knocks on the door made him stop crying and walk over to the door and opens it. Jimin standing there , while looking so worried about his friend. He once again , cried and hugs Jimin , as Jimin also hugs him whilst patting his back softly.

"It's going to be okay. She will survive this. She's strong , you know that , right? She'll gonna be fine." Jimin whispered softly.

The most hardest part on being in love is the sufferings and sacrifices. The biggest sacrifices we made , is twice the pain we felt. Sometimes , it's more than what we really felt inside , because outside , there's the scars , that make looks like a dark stains that we couldn't ever removes even a plain bleach to clear it and be forgotten. But it's hard to do so.

But in this way , we can test how long can we handle things inside and outside of a relationship. It also test us for how far we've gone into , in sacrificing for love.

__________

"She's in a comma...." just this words , Taehyung already shattered down , not only emotionally but also physically.

Why?

A question that only kept repeating into his mind as he was staring at the sleeping Sowon whilst tears won't stops on streaming down from his eyes.
That question shattered him the most , since the incident happened. Just why?

Why , he and Sowon suffers this way?

Why , he will sacrifices more while he already done a lot?

Why , won't those people who should be punished to suffered this and they could be felt happy? Even just for a while?

Why?

_______

Taehyung becomes mute. He doesn't talk at all. He doesn't want to to eat as well and it made everyone so worried.

The netizens were blaming Irene , but then the table turned and she's being victimized right now. She had called a conference and told everyone that Taehyung only couldn't accept the situations that he is into , that's why she's the one he turned and blamed. She also clarified that she never had slept with the judges of the Top Ten Model Awards.

And who won't believed that , the fact that Taehyung is in the hardest situations right now? Of course , people believed her!

Except for those who has trust in him.

"That woman is really desperate as heck!" Hoseok said and hits the table hard , made him winced in pain afterwards.

"Stupid..." Yoongi muttered but everyone in there , heard him and garnered a playful glare from Hoseok.

"Well , what do we expect from her. She's just like that , forever." one of the model said and the rest nodded in agreement.

"I hate someone like her.." Yoongi muttered and the rest laughs.