° thirty-three °

Being on top was a huge success! It could made anyone went up more higher.

As the winners of the Top Model Awards become the topic of the nation,most especially the two on top; Kim Taehyung and Bae Irene. They both have entered the next level to their career, being involved inside the entertainment industry.

One of the known TV series drama director cast them to his new project and both Taehyung and Irene will be the main cast.

Of course, Irene felt happiness. She have the chances to be close with him. Meanwhile, Taehyung felt triggered when he heard about the news. He didn't want to be pair with her,but he chooses to be professional.

_______

The day of their first meeting for the script reading,has come and Taehyung felt like he wanted to back out. Irene already looking at him with intense gaze as he looked up to her. He immediately looks away and scoffs.

The other cast and the staffs along with the director looked towards him.

"You okay, Taehyung?"  the director asked.

He simply nod and forced a small smile.
"Yeah. I'm just fine."

"Okay. So,shall we starts?" 

Everyone nods and the script reading starts. There's so much clingy and sweet scenes. Along as sweet lines,most especially to the main characters.

As Taehyung reading the sweet lines on his script,he felt like he was melting,not because he was affected with the lines but it was the feeling of being burning in flames just in the thought of the person,whose he'll be saying those words when the shooting starts. And that's two days ahead.

After a few hours,the script reading finally ends. Everyone greets and compliments each other. Well, except for Irene who was thought herself being great and nothing else to be improved,or no one can take her place.

_____

"How did she even won?" 

"Cheater!"

"What a shameful results for female models!"

The online community still in heat from what happened. They couldn't get what really happened to the final results,while the model contestants,did a fair game,well except for one person.

Bae Irene. She's the best cheater among everyone. And the worst thing is..she knew about it. And she gets even more excited to do the same thing over and over again.

_____

The day of their first shooting came and Taehyung really wanted to run back home,and quit from the drama series. He couldn't handle the leach trying so hard to get closer with him. He wants to make a blast but he thought for his agency's future achievements,and him being into this drama series was a huge starting point.

"Can you please make a little distance? I'm suffocating!"  he whispered yelling to the girl clinging on to his arm like a snake.

"Why? Aren't we're so sweet? It is best for the series we're making. It looks real."  Irene said smiling sweetly to him.

He scoffs. He couldn't get why this girl is so much full of herself,while she only has beauty and connections?

What a shameless woman!  he thought to himself,yanked his arm back to his side and focused on his script.

Irene felt range but force to calm down and smile fakingly to the staffs and crews that were looking their way.

"Let's start!"  The director said and they get into the first scene.