< twenty-four >

More Stronger.
Jimin's sided chapter.

The RM Modeling Agency, urgently gathered in the conference room to discuss about the London project. To create an album of Gucci Collection.

"As we all know,someone is trying to bring us down,no matter what. And I don't like that." Namjoon started. And look at Taehyung. "Stay away from her, as long as you could do it." He said to his brother.

He then looked at Jimin,who still having a sulking face,puffy and red eyes. Sowon felt guilty. She was blaming herself for not doing something she might do to ease his pain. But inside thought,could she ease his pain? No.

"Are you sure you can work,Jimin?" Namjoon asked Jimin,made the younger boy look up and forced a smile and nods. "Yes."

"Okay,now shall we starts?"

//

"I thought,they could knelt down to the ground?" Chanyeol asked Irene glaring towards the girl.

"I'm sorry,okay? I didn't know that they gonna settled right away!" Irene replied frustrated.

"Use Jimin. He's broke right now. He's soft hearted now. Use your acting skills. You're a former actress, right?" He said raising an eyebrow.

She only nods.

//

< Next Day >

"Hello,Jimin."

Jimin looks behind him and see Irene. He were walking on the way to work when she catches up to him.

He smiles sweetly as always he does. She smiles too and steps closer,made him frowned. "What is it,Noona?"

"Ow...I heard you'll doing an album collection?" She asked.

"Yeah. We're preparing now actually." He replied honestly.

She smiles victoriously. Even though Jimin has a strong body and strong personality, he still have a soft heart. Made her felt confidence to herself that she can win against him. "I heard,you broke up with your girlfriend."

His smiley face faded right an instant, after he heard that. Irene immediately held him on his arm. "I'm sorry. I...I experience that too before. He's a jerk. I know how you feel." She said,sadly smiling.